X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Season 2 episode?

I really liked Condemned and The Long Goodbye

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

I think I pretty much liked every ep equally this year. No outstanding eps most were good (course I have only seen up to TLG). I guess the only two I didnt like were The Tower (OTT Kirking) and maybe The Hive (because of the gaping plot hole).

But if I have to pick my favorite I guess I will go with GRACE UNDER PRESSURE.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I really loved half of this season´s episodes, but if I have to choose one, it´s gotta be DUET
      Dogs are my favorite people.
      If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Grace Under Pressure.

I didn't start watching Atlantis until November of 2005 (it's complicated and I've gone into it in other threads, especially in the SG-1 S9 forum).

Comment

Seige PT 3

Comment

I think my favorite is Duet and least favorite is Instinct/Conversion

Comment

Already a topic.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23648
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I havnt seen the siege part 3 or that would probably be my fav. My favorite has to be Grace Under pressure!
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I really enjoyed Season 2, so it's kind of hard for me to pick just one favorite. So, here are my five favorite episodes:

The Siege - Part III
                  Duet
                  Conversion
                  Grace Under Pressure
                  Inferno

;-)

Comment

Inferno

Comment

Aurora
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Favorite eps...Aurora and Inferno....oh and I really really liked Instinct.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Favourite: Michael

Close Runner-Up: Coup d'Etat
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I smell yet another tournament. Hasn't there already been one for S2?
                            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

i liked GUP only cuz mckay finally admitted that carter is superior than him (through his own sam hallucination)

Comment

Working...
                              X