This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Alpha Site

I think this season we should see the Pegasus Alpha Site, i also think a good Alpha Site would be the city on Teyla's Planet.

Oh We get to.
    Spoiler:
    In Michael We get to see the alpha site

Comment

spoiler time

does it say what planet it's on?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Does it have an iris?

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            Does it have an iris?
            nope. It's an open Alpha Site. A command center hasn't been built there yet. Unlike the SG1 alpha site.
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

As Weir said, there hasent been much of anything built there yet, but hopefully in S3 we will see it completed.

Comment

How could they build one? Are they forgetting about the wraith?

Comment

The Wraith wouldnt know they are there because it is an abandoned world plus, they would have protection from the Wraith before they send people to it and declare it as a second base of operations

Comment

as none of the pegasus offworld gates appear to have a shield do ya think they'll build an iris on the alpha site gate? I'd love to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                      as none of the pegasus offworld gates appear to have a shield do ya think they'll build an iris on the alpha site gate? I'd love to see that.
                      They'll probably need one b/c the wraith are everywhere as well as other races of aliens that could become pain in the a$$ enemies. They should make it in a mountain like the MW Alpha Site and the SGC. They should also have a hangar for 302's and maybe one for a BC.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

^Youve got some good ideas there, at least on this Alpha site, we need to be ready to fight and not get destroyed several times meaning taht we have to move and find another site and with the life sign detectors, we can see if anyone is hiding on the planet

Comment

Would an iris be THAT useful. After all the greatest threat from the wraith has been when hive ships turn up. As far as I remember there has been little to no attacks through the stargate.

Ok that may be because they're aware of the shield. But any attacks through the stargate would be easy to defend against without an iris anyway I'd have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by tomchris45
                            Would an iris be THAT useful. After all the greatest threat from the wraith has been when hive ships turn up. As far as I remember there has been little to no attacks through the stargate.

Ok that may be because they're aware of the shield. But any attacks through the stargate would be easy to defend against without an iris anyway I'd have thought.
                            hmmm actually alot of their attacks happen thru the gate, remember rising, they did the culling after coming thru the gate.

Comment

I have always thought the best place for an Alpha or Beta Site would be in that crater in Epiphany... But that is wishful thinking.

Would be a good idea someday when there is a major threat, need time to develop something (like a plan or weapon), and do it there - then save whatever or whomever it is - including themselves.

Mattathias

Comment

Working...
                              X