This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 Shooting

Does anyone know when they begin shooting on season 3?
    Christopher H.
    Stargate Atlantis Fan
    WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

They will probably start sometime in mid april.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

April?

The schedule, from what I have read, says February 20 to sometime mid October
      Last edited by siXbrownSnakes2; 13 February 2006, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Yup, I need to know so I could go there to spy on it and Flood gateworld with spoilers,

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
          Yup, I need to know so I could go there to spy on it and Flood gateworld with spoilers,
          You won't hear me complaining if you do.

Comment

SixbrownSnakes2 is right:

20th February - 10th October
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

April is definately wrong.

The guy I talked to at the Halloween Haunt said it was scheduled to start mid-February for both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Anyone know where they're being filmed? (other than bridge studios I mean)
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                April is definately wrong.

The guy I talked to at the Halloween Haunt said it was scheduled to start mid-February for both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Yeah thats why i was asking. I remember seeing pictures of the first episode out around this time.
                Christopher H.
                Stargate Atlantis Fan
                WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Originally posted by buzlighty1
                  Yeah thats why i was asking. I remember seeing pictures of the first episode out around this time.
                  The date is February 20th (next Monday). They'll do 'location shoots' (well, on earth ) around town, but that sort of stuff isn't announced to the public. More like stuff people trip over....

Original thread announcing this news is here

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23487

Comment

mid february

Comment

Bridge studies, and random bits of Vancouver forest mostly (or rather the same bits, at various angles )
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                        Bridge studies, and random bits of Vancouver forest mostly (or rather the same bits, at various angles )
                        no duh. -.-' I live in a suburb of Vancouver silly goose. I know they've filmed near where I lived before (at the Boundary Bay Airport). I'm asking if any locations of where they will be filming Season 10/3 are known yet. and I said "Other than Bridge Studios".
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

no duh. -.-' I live in a suburb of Vancouver silly goose. I know they've filmed near where I lived before (at the Boundary Bay Airport). I'm asking if any locations of where they will be filming Season 10/3 are known yet. and I said "Other than Bridge Studios".
                          ah, sorry ... I haven't seen anything at all - and i don't know Vancouver, so it wouldn't mean anything to me. I hadn't quite really realised how specific your Qu. was. Sorry about that.

As for mentioning Bridge studio's ... well it was late, and an easy way to start the semtence
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

It's ok. I'm just on the lookout right now so I can start snapping pics with my camera if locations are know.

Comment

Now, you're not going to keep that info to yourself, are you? I mean, you'll need a partner in crime.

Comment

Working...
                              X