PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 Shooting

buzlighty1
February 12th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know when they begin shooting on season 3?

freyr's mother
February 12th, 2006, 08:45 AM
They will probably start sometime in mid april.

siXbrownSnakes2
February 12th, 2006, 09:08 AM
April?

The schedule, from what I have read, says February 20 to sometime mid October

AcidSquid
February 12th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Yup, I need to know so I could go there to spy on it and Flood gateworld with spoilers,

Major Melton
February 12th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Yup, I need to know so I could go there to spy on it and Flood gateworld with spoilers,
You won't hear me complaining if you do.

Arlessiar
February 12th, 2006, 01:23 PM
SixbrownSnakes2 is right:

20th February - 10th October

Xanderic
February 12th, 2006, 04:59 PM
April is definately wrong.

The guy I talked to at the Halloween Haunt said it was scheduled to start mid-February for both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Anyone know where they're being filmed? (other than bridge studios I mean)

buzlighty1
February 13th, 2006, 03:24 AM
April is definately wrong.

The guy I talked to at the Halloween Haunt said it was scheduled to start mid-February for both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Yeah thats why i was asking. I remember seeing pictures of the first episode out around this time.

prion
February 13th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah thats why i was asking. I remember seeing pictures of the first episode out around this time.

The date is February 20th (next Monday). They'll do 'location shoots' (well, on earth ;) ) around town, but that sort of stuff isn't announced to the public. More like stuff people trip over....

Original thread announcing this news is here

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23487

NakedJehutyV2
February 13th, 2006, 06:32 PM
mid february

jonno
February 14th, 2006, 04:42 PM

Bridge studies, and random bits of Vancouver forest mostly (or rather the same bits, at various angles :p)

Xanderic
February 14th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Bridge studies, and random bits of Vancouver forest mostly (or rather the same bits, at various angles :p)
no duh. -.-' I live in a suburb of Vancouver silly goose. I know they've filmed near where I lived before (at the Boundary Bay Airport). I'm asking if any locations of where they will be filming Season 10/3 are known yet. and I said "Other than Bridge Studios".

jonno
February 15th, 2006, 01:48 AM
no duh. -.-' I live in a suburb of Vancouver silly goose. I know they've filmed near where I lived before (at the Boundary Bay Airport). I'm asking if any locations of where they will be filming Season 10/3 are known yet. and I said "Other than Bridge Studios".

ah, sorry ... I haven't seen anything at all - and i don't know Vancouver, so it wouldn't mean anything to me. I hadn't quite really realised how specific your Qu. was. Sorry about that.

As for mentioning Bridge studio's ... well it was late, and an easy way to start the semtence :o

Xanderic
February 15th, 2006, 11:17 AM
It's ok. I'm just on the lookout right now so I can start snapping pics with my camera if locations are know. :cameron:

PG15
February 15th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Now, you're not going to keep that info to yourself, are you? I mean, you'll need a partner in crime. :jack_new_anime18:

Xanderic
February 15th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Now, you're not going to keep that info to yourself, are you? I mean, you'll need a partner in crime. :jack_new_anime18:
sure I do :rolleyes: and after taking the pictures, I'll kill my accomplice and take all the credit :p:indeed: