Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favourite Original Trek Character Poll

Heya

This is simple...vote for your favourite original character! This poll will run for a week, then I'll tally who the winner is, before starting up a thread for the Next Generation and so on and so forth

Your choices for TOS are:

Captain James T Kirk
    Captain Spock
    Dr Lenard McCoy
    Captain Montgomery Scott
    Commander Uhura
    Captain Hikaru Sulu
    Commande Pavel Chekov
    Nurse Christine Chapel
    Yeoman Janice Rand

I apologise for any wrong ranks

My vote:

Scotty!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

That's easy!!

Scotty

We all know why... Engineer. Scottish. What more could you ask for? Well, apart from him drinking Irn Bru and eating Haggis.
    Last edited by Anubis69; 12 February 2006, 02:43 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I think my favorite character would have to be Chekov, with McCoy coming in a close second.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Scotty all the way. Love that Scotish accent!!!!!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
          Scotty all the way. Love that Scotish accent!!!!!
          BTW James Doohan was Irish and his "Scottish" accent famously wandered all over the shop.
          Leaving that aside, James T Kirk for me please.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

BTW - Jimmie Doohan was Canadian
            sigpic

Comment

Doctor Mccoy without a doubt
              there is nothing better then a sarcastic git in the middle of space

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                BTW - Jimmie Doohan was Canadian
                Strictly speaking, you're right!
                His background was Irish but he was born in Vancouver - obviously the place to be.
                According to Wikipedia:
                "James Montgomery Doohan (March 3, 1920 – July 20, 2005) was an Irish-Canadian character .."
                Hence my confusion. God, I'm so ashamed now I think I'll go 'n' eat Gagh as a penance
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

McCoy is my vote. Leave it up to him to bring everyone back to reality with just a comment. Secondly, he could order the Captain around.
                  -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Sulu

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Spock. Under that cold, logical exterior, there was a warm human being
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                        Strictly speaking, you're right!
                        His background was Irish but he was born in Vancouver - obviously the place to be.
                        According to Wikipedia:
                        "James Montgomery Doohan (March 3, 1920 – July 20, 2005) was an Irish-Canadian character .."
                        Hence my confusion. God, I'm so ashamed now I think I'll go 'n' eat Gagh as a penance
                        B.C. is the place on the planet to be.....we've got BSG, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Olympics in.....four years, nice people, Scotty, Spock, The Mighty Warrior Canucks of Vancouver, need I go on?

My vote for favourite character would be Spock, followed by McCoy.

Comment

Voting update:

All characters with NO votes will be eliminated at the end of this round, so please VOTE to keep your character in
                          sigpic

Comment

MCcoy
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Scotty ... from whom I learned it's always good to tell the boss a job will take longer than he thinks and awe him when you get it done faster.

Comment

Working...
                              X