This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping that this season is AMAZING

After a tough season two (many people say the quality was lacking, and I always find the SG-1 boards way busier) I think it is time for the writers to step it up to renew some of the enthusiasm for this show. I am hoping that this season is amazing, as good as season one if not better. Also, I would like to see a more fluid story arc throughout the season (like season one they were trying to find ZPMs)...I also wish the writers would make the Wraith more powerful and reveal their actual names!

i think atlantis has had a great season personally. just as good and if not better than SG-1 (although SG-1's second half ofthe season is very good)

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

I liked season 1 - 9 of SG-1, and I like season 1-2 of SGA.

I think this season has been just as good and that people want the show to be what they want to much, or to expect it to be as deep and interactive as Sg-1, even though its a COMPLETLY different setting.
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I dunno about anyone else but i found season 2 great...and i hope season 3 is much better than season 1 + 2
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Season 2 so far has been great, but the first half was far better IMO

SG1 Season 9 1st half < Atlantis S2 1st half
          SG1 Season 9 2nd half > Atlantis S2 2nd half

IMO the second half has been slow and dull, whereas SG1's second half has been amazing
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Atlantis in the way of trends is getting better. The writers are definately showing they are getting use to the characters now. I think season 3 will be amazing also. Specially considering how good Allies was.
            Christopher H.
            Stargate Atlantis Fan
            WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers for season 3 as well. I did prefer season 1 to 2, so I hope TPTB can get back to that level of energy.

Yep, looking forward to summer already.

Comment

when does season 3 start? - thanks!

Signature by Whistler84

what would you do for a klondike bar?
                [

Comment

I'm hoping it's amazing as well. But I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

I'm confident that season 3 will be excellent

Comment

I have no doubt that season 3 will be amazing. Season 1 and season 2 have been very good and i think season 3 will continue the thread
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Season 2 was great and here in america it ain't over yet. 1 big reson that season 2 is so good is because it started with a big band with The Siege pt 3

i hope that season 3 is just as good now that
                        Spoiler:
                        the wraith are going to earth.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          I'm hoping it's amazing as well. But I'm not holding my breath.
                          Me either Vee I think the writters will do a good job.
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                            After a tough season two (many people say the quality was lacking, and I always find the SG-1 boards way busier) I think it is time for the writers to step it up to renew some of the enthusiasm for this show. I am hoping that this season is amazing, as good as season one if not better. Also, I would like to see a more fluid story arc throughout the season (like season one they were trying to find ZPMs)...I also wish the writers would make the Wraith more powerful and reveal their actual names!
                            I personally don't know what everyone is complaining about. I loved this season, It had some amazing episodes (Trinity, Inferno, Instinct, Critical mass, Grace under pressure) and the ONLY thing that let me down was the performance by Chelen Simmons as Mara in the tower. She was'nt TERRIBLE, but I do think she could have been much better. I have not been disapointed this season, and I for one can only hope that next season will be half as good as this one has been. It has lived up to and beyond my expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                              Season 2 so far has been great, but the first half was far better IMO

SG1 Season 9 1st half < Atlantis S2 1st half
                              SG1 Season 9 2nd half > Atlantis S2 2nd half

IMO the second half has been slow and dull, whereas SG1's second half has been amazing
                              SG-1 Season 9 2nd half + Atlantis S2 1st Half = *Passes out from mind being unable to handle such good script writing*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                              X