This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Cassandra

ok I only seen like half of the episode where Fresher died, so Idk but what happened to Cassandra was she mentioned in the episode at all? What happened to her.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Spoilers....

They only mentioned her near the end of Heroes Part 2. Jack asked how Cassie was doing and Sam responded by that she is a strong kid and hanging in there.

Comment

i wonder who she'll live with, prolly sam or something.

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I know that Cassandra was staying at a friend's house during the episode but I don't think we know where she lives now at the moment.

Comment

lol wouldnt it be great if she became a doctor and took Janets place lol

Comment

Yeah it would be interesting, she does have a lot of familiarty with the SGC

Comment

When we last saw Cassandra (in season 5) she looked about 15, so it's almost time for her to go to college, so wouldn't she just live in a dorm?
              Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                When we last saw Cassandra (in season 5) she looked about 15, so it's almost time for her to go to college, so wouldn't she just live in a dorm?
                Yeah... She'll probably get some nice Air Force support for that, considering she's the direct legal relation to the good doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                  Yeah... She'll probably get some nice Air Force support for that, considering she's the direct legal relation to the good doctor.
                  That and she's an alien from another planet, even though she is human. I wonder what they'd put as her birth nation....

Comment

Canada. No one knows anything about Canada.

Comment

She's probably around 17 or 18 now so who knows where she went/what she's doing
                      __

__

Comment

I wonder if she's single.

Comment

lol I dunno, wot about that boy when the lights blew up! lol
                          __

__

Comment

Hey, it might make the experience more interesting!!

Comment

lol It might
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X