This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod Blogs

I couldn't help noticing that a new "warning" accompanies all the blogs.

Originally posted by Gateworld
    Blogs are the author's personal space and represent solely the views of the author, and not necessary those of GateWorld.net and its owner. Entries are not edited or reviewed in any official capacity before publication.
    I'm curious... Does this mean there's a chance the blogs could be edited in an "official" capacity after they've been posted?

Nope. Just a disclaimer to clarify that, although they are published at GateWorld.net, the authors' posts aren't GateWorld's "official" position on whatever they happen to be talking about. What blog writers publish is their sole responsibility.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Are there any other mod blogs on the way Darren?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Nope. We may expand into some additional fan blogs in the future for carefully-selected, non-GW staffers.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I just realized we were on the front page of GW....*I'm a Star*....Mr DeMille...I am, ready for my close-up*
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            I just realized we were on the front page of GW....*I'm a Star*....Mr DeMille...I am, ready for my close-up*
            First a goddess, now a blogmeister. Is there no end to your greatness? *bows and shuffles away backwards*
            sigpic

Comment

LOL...well you know it isn't easy juggling all these functions AND being omnipresent....but we manage dontcha know

Oh Bev...*Watch out Beh....*.... *Crash* ...never mind
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL...well you know it isn't easy juggling all these functions AND being omnipresent....but we manage dontcha know

Oh Bev...*Watch out Beh....*.... *Crash* ...never mind
                *Ouch!* So much for having my very own Fai....Mod-ly God(dess)mother looking out for me!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  *Ouch!* So much for having my very own Fai....Mod-ly God(dess)mother looking out for me!
                  Well I keep telling you ....STOP draggin' that O'Neill character around by his hair and MAYBE you wouldn't have so many brusies on yer bum ....*sigh*.... these underlings and their free-will

Anyway...now everyone have you gone over and read all of the Staff Blogs and told them all how great they are

Comment

Anyway...now everyone have you gone over and read all of the Staff Blogs and told them all how great they are
                    I spend far too much time here as it is, but now I have become totally addicted to reading all the blogs. Nothing gets done at home anymore....nothing! I blame the mods!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I spend far too much time here as it is, but now I have become totally addicted to reading all the blogs. Nothing gets done at home anymore....nothing! I blame the mods!
                      MUWhahahaha it is our evil plan to slowly take over your minds.....

Comment

MUWhahahaha it is our evil plan to slowly take over your minds.....
                        You are succeeding very well!

To keep on topic, I must say how much I enjoy reading the blogs. It's nice to read about the crazy lives of our exalted leaders.
                        sigpic

Comment

*gazes up at Tame with star-stricken eyes* Can I have your autograph??
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            *gazes up at Tame with star-stricken eyes* Can I have your autograph??
                            why sure....just go stand in line over there and ....mmm....One sec

Darren can we charge like the rest of the SG Bloggers???? hehehehe

Originally posted by Dipsofjazz
                            To keep on topic, I must say how much I enjoy reading the blogs. It's nice to read about the crazy lives of our exalted leaders
                            Oh my gosh!! I know did you read what Darren does EVERY weekend for GW.... I was exhausted just reading it...let alone DO IT....*sigh* He is a selflish leader...

and Gipsy.... Baby G has her laughing one minute and cleaning up....well.... you just have to read THAT..

And Shipperahoy.... her little gatelet has her hopping and she works AND goes to school....WOW......

and David and Greg well they can take these crazy lifes of the young....well because they are YOUNG the whippersnappers

It really is just a blast reading all about the things that make up their lives and how our Sphere of GateWorld fits into the whole scheme of things...

heck I am the boring one

Comment

< snip >
                              It really is just a blast reading all about the things that make up their lives and how our Sphere of GateWorld fits into the whole scheme of things...

heck I am the boring one
                              No you're not Tam.......Zzzzzzz
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X