This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Michael in 1969

I was just wondering if Michael was supposed to be someone famous.

um, i don't think so or at least i didn't get an impression that he was. are you referring to when carter stopped o'neill from trying to convince michael from going to canada? i just think that he was just another guy who was thinking about running away from being drafted and that that was a big choice that he would have to make by himself. i'm sorry if that didn't answer your question.
    Last edited by Cpt. Obvious; 11 February 2006, 04:39 PM.
    "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
    "Why not?"
    "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
    NOTHING!

Comment

I've often thought it would be neat if SG-1 would run into Michael again in the present. Even if they don't actually run into him face to face, maybe see him in a magazine, newspaper, or on TV or something. He could've become someone famous. Would be interesting to see what happened to him.

Comment

I always thought that O'Neill just wanted to tell Michael that there wasn't going actually going to be a real war, so there was no need to run to Canada. Back in '69, I guess people thought that the Cold War could erupt into something more physical. But as SG-1 know now, there never was any real fighting. Just a theory. Let me know what you think.
        Just because my reproductive organs are on the outside instead of the inside... God! That's horrible! Who would say that?!?

Comment

The Vietnam War.

Comment

Oops. My bad! There goes my theory. lol
            Just because my reproductive organs are on the outside instead of the inside... God! That's horrible! Who would say that?!?

Comment

Well we have actually seen the actor several times on the show.

He played Xe'l's in "Spirits"
              Micheal in "1969"
              The Alien Leader in "Foothold"
              Shy One in "Beast of Burden"
              Eggar in "Metamorphosis"
              Iron Shirt in "Enemy Mine"
              and Warrick in "Space Race"

Comment

Wow! You're good. I never noticed him at all, and I've seen all those episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by april
                  Ah well as much as I would like to take credit for knowing all of that off the top of my head I cant. Gotta give the credit where its due wit IMDb.com:
                  Alex Zahara

Comment

That site is awesome! I actually visit there quite a bit. It's pretty acurate too.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha Carter
                      it would be hard considering he was under make upduring most of those episodes
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                      X