This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Sensors

Okay we know that when our people are captured aboard wraith ships, we cant beam them out because the wraith can jam the asgard sensors. Why couldn't we put a chip implant in everyone that indicates who they are and broadcasts its position to the ship trying to detect it. The wraith may be able to jam the asgard sensors, but theres nothing they can do if someone has a beacon chip implanted into their skin.

THE DOOHICKEY

THE HISTORY

Scientists could just reverse engineer the wraith transmitter they found in s1 and put relay devices on planets throughout the galaxy to detect moderately weak subspace transmissions broadcast by the device. That way we know where our people are at all times and we'll be able to beam them onto the daedalus without worrying about the wraith jamming our asgard sensors.

OUR DOOHICKEY

It would be basically the same thing except it would be a chip implant in the leg or some very discrete place. It constantly broadcasts an encrypted beacon through subspace. Think the Enigma encoder the Germans used during WWII. So its basically like a chip implant Enigma machine with the ability to broadcast through subspace. We also reverse engineer some relay devices and strategically place them on planets throughout Pegasus and the Milky Way encoding it again with another Enigma Encoding on a different setting. These relay devices then send it to a main relay device on the planet we found in The Defiant One. That then sends it to atlantis. This way there will be no way to compromise atlantis.

THE DISTRESS BEACON

It may be possible to also install a distress beacon that when activated goes through the relay points and encryptions is recieved by atlantis. This way, the Daedalus is dispatched and you dont have to wait until people are 6 hours overdue before sending rescue.

I think that covers it.
    Tell me what you guys think.
    Poke holes and ask questions at will.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

if you watched lastnights episode, they already have it. its just that SG1 is the only team with it right now. but its still a buger getting trough shields.
    Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
    (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
      if you watched lastnights episode, they already have it. its just that SG1 is the only team with it right now. but its still a buger getting trough shields.
      I did see the episode and in fact, that's where i got the idea. This is much different though. It broadcasts the persons name, encrypts it three times at each relay point. Same with the distress beacons.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

its still a new technology earth created. SG1 was just testing it anyway, they probally have other ideas for it. well see in upcoming episodes i guess.
        Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
        (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Working...
        X