Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis Based Episodes!! Worth Looking Forward to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Based Episodes!! Worth Looking Forward to?

I gotta say that having an Ancient city to explore is gonna lead to some amazing episodes. They will be able to explore how the city flys and such and maybe even fly the city someday!! Awesome stuff to explore.

Hopefully Daniel Jackson has a couple guest appearances cuz he is gonna be beside himself exploring everything.
    Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
    Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
    Mayboune: *shrugs*
    - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Originally posted by Stargate Agent
    Hopefully Daniel Jackson has a couple guest appearances cuz he is gonna be beside himself exploring everything.
    Yeah, I imagine in a future season when they've established a link back to earth, Daniel will visit the city, come through the gate running, disappear into some section of the city, and not be seen again until 6 episodes later, running to another section.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Right now, I would love to see some Atlantis-based episodes (and I think next's week ep is, based on the previews), but I'd also like to see some offworld eps. Basically, I just want to see some more episodes of Atlantis!
      Rocky

Comment

YUP! OMG! Something came into my mind. SGA crazy drama. When they all get settled in in their apartments and stuff. Melrose Place with a Scifi setting, or something like a drama, like DS9. HAHAHA! That would be so fun!

This weeks ep looks kinda blah though.
        "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

The possiblities for Atlantis are huge. Micheal Shanks (I think that's his last name, I'm losing it.) already said he would like to see Daniel in Atlantis sometime in the future. They can do anything there, much more fun than having episodes of SG-1 being at the base. They need to find power sauses from off world (The Anients had no back ups?), they need to figure a way back home, they need to make more friends, make the Wraith sleep, figure out how the city works, save the city from attacks. Hell if they really get bored with things 10 seasons (hoping) down the road they can change the show up a bit and have Atlantis fly back to Earth in order to save it from a Wraith attack.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

It would be intresting and I bet in a few episodes you wil lsee daniel running i nthe background for no reason even before they come back to earth. Like from what I understand theresa guy that runs around with a giant wrench in alot of sg1 episodes my bro said its peter delauis. Im not sure though. In anycase wouldnt u think it be funny to see SG1 beghing chased by jaffa i nthe background or seeing promethus for like 10 secodns in the background of a scene in space lol
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
              It would be intresting and I bet in a few episodes you wil lsee daniel running i nthe background for no reason even before they come back to earth. Like from what I understand theresa guy that runs around with a giant wrench in alot of sg1 episodes my bro said its peter delauis. Im not sure though. In anycase wouldnt u think it be funny to see SG1 beghing chased by jaffa i nthe background or seeing promethus for like 10 secodns in the background of a scene in space lol

No it ain't Peter Deluise it is Martin Wood and Sgt. Siler. Everytime Martin Wood directs any episode of Stargate SG-1 he ALWAYS has a scene with him and Sgt. Siler talking together and holding a huge wrench.

I REALLY wanna see the inner workings of the Atlantis city. How everything works the power core room. !!!
              Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
              Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
              Mayboune: *shrugs*
              - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Well I can't wait to see the city and some of the ideas from the drawings in the news section, like the weapon etc.

Like someone said, I just want to see more Atlantis!!

Comment

Working...
                X