X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is the best wraith?

who is the best wraith we saw so far?

i think michael is the best, still now he can think like human it can cause a problem to his fellow wraiths. and he also has fear in him since ronon try to shoot him in allies.

Steve, he was all about killing people, being scary and talking about revenge. All the others just seem silly by comparison.

Comment

I liked Steve the best. The only named Wraith I have seen so far, anyway is Steve.

Comment

I liked Wraith soldier #452 featured in The Lost Boys part 2. He's the one that gets shot.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Originally posted by DrMongol
          I liked Wraith soldier #452 featured in The Lost Boys part 2. He's the one that gets shot.
          Me too.

Comment

the queen

Comment

Steve, totally. He was the proverbial man. He was a wraith who looked really cool and actually made his race seems mysterious, powerful, and menacing. No wraith since has had his style and charm. Most of them have been totally silly. (Bob and Gordan notwithstanding.) Steve made you feel the fear.

Comment

I like the queen from Allies the best.

Spoiler:
                The way she made everyone on the expedition look like a bunch of boobs had me loving her. It's about time we finally got a Wraith that knew what they were doing.

Wraithqueen: Oh please won't you fix my ship, it's all smashed up and stuff :tear:. I'd be really really greatful.

Humans: Sure you're cute. Hey can I dust off your nick nacks for you to?

Wraithqueen: Aww gee thanks guys, now get ready to choke on some hot plasma

Humans: OH NOES BETRAYAL!!1!

Wraithqueen: LoL n00bs :fires weapons: See you on Earth.

Comment

Steve made the biggest impact, yes, but also he was the 1st we saw, and in fact- the only one we got a little insight...thats a shame. But i found Erik ("Allies" scientist) equally intriguing... and adorable
                  A

Comment

Originally posted by phikix
                    who is the best wraith we saw so far?

i think michael is the best, still now he can think like human it can cause a problem to his fellow wraiths. and he also has fear in him since ronon try to shoot him in allies.
                    I started a thread just like this months ago called who's your fave wraith. You should use search before starting a thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

The one, (not) the only, and the original.....STEVE!!!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                        I like the queen from Allies the best.

Spoiler:
                        The way she made everyone on the expedition look like a bunch of boobs had me loving her. It's about time we finally got a Wraith that knew what they were doing.

Wraithqueen: Oh please won't you fix my ship, it's all smashed up and stuff :tear:. I'd be really really greatful.

Humans: Sure you're cute. Hey can I dust off your nick nacks for you to?

Wraithqueen: Aww gee thanks guys, now get ready to choke on some hot plasma

Humans: OH NOES BETRAYAL!!1!

Wraithqueen: LoL n00bs :fires weapons: See you on Earth.
                        Totally true,but I didn't pick her because her looks creeped me out. XD

Comment

I don't have a person Wraith favorite but I do like all Queens and those guys that I guess would be kings or Wraith Generals. You know the ones that do all the talking that aren't Women.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

It's a tie between

Steve and
                            Spoiler:
                            Micheal
                            for me

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream
                              Totally true,but I didn't pick her because her looks creeped me out. XD
                              She looked like the Wraith equivalent of an aging highschool art teacher.

Comment

Working...
                              X