The movie is finally released in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The movie is finally released in Australia

Yeah well I got the movie and its awesome and well I remembered reading that the American version had a secret umm documentary or feature whatever you want to call it and well so I tried it on the Australian version and sure enough it was there all you have to do is in the main menu of the first disc press left when you got play highlighted and yeah press enter but yeah lol I’m sure you all already know that right?

p.s feel free to talk about anything related to the movies DVD

well i watched it [for the first time] yesterday and absolutely loved it!! i was just in awe...and was kicking myself at the same time for not seeing it at the cinemas!

Comment

The Australian version is that same as the American version, except we get a second disc with a little over an hour of extras on it.
      Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

And don't you also have a shiny silver box? (which looks very shiny)
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by PunkNerd
          well i watched it [for the first time] yesterday and absolutely loved it!! i was just in awe...and was kicking myself at the same time for not seeing it at the cinemas!
          My husband commented after watching it on telly the other day that the movie is better seen on the big screen. Lots of detail get lost.
          One of these days, we need to borrow my brother's data projector...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

The movie was way better on big screen. You guys got an hour of extras?? In america we have about 20 minutes of deleted scenes, commentary and extras on how joss was able to get the show into a movie.
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
              The movie was way better on big screen. You guys got an hour of extras?? In America we have about 20 minutes of deleted scenes, commentary and extras on how joss was able to get the show into a movie.
              Those deleted scenes really put a lot of the movie into better perspective. I saw the movie in the theater when it first was released and recently bought the DVD to add to my collection. I watched all the deleted scenes after re watching the movie and I found most of the deleted scenes from the 'extras' made the movie more interesting and gave it a lot more depth. There is quite a bit of great back story stuff in those scenes.

Did you watch all the deleted scenes McKaychick?.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                The movie was way better on big screen. You guys got an hour of extras?? In america we have about 20 minutes of deleted scenes, commentary and extras on how joss was able to get the show into a movie.
                We've got an hour long Q&A with Joss (Sydney) plus some behind the scenes stuff. It's more than an hour though... it's an extra disc...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                  Those deleted scenes really put a lot of the movie into better perspective. I saw the movie in the theater when it first was released and recently bought the DVD to add to my collection. I watched all the deleted scenes after re watching the movie and I found most of the deleted scenes from the 'extras' made the movie more interesting and gave it a lot more depth. There is quite a bit of great back story stuff in those scenes.

Did you watch all the deleted scenes McKaychick?.
                  Yes i have watched all the deleted scenes. They are great
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I dunno. Some of the deleted scenes are good, but some aren't so good. And with all of them, I can completely agree with Joss' reason for cutting them (timing, momentum, crappiness, etc.)

Comment

Picked up my copy today

Just looking on the back of the cover, there seems to be quite a few bonus features.
                      • Deleted Scenes
                      • Outtakes
                      • Extended Scenes
                      • Future History - The Story of Earth that Was
                      • What's in a Firefly
                      • Re-lighting The Firefly
                      • Joss Wheden Introduction
                      • Commentary with Joss
                      • Easter Eggs
                      • Filmmakers Journey from Script to Screen
                      • Joss Wheden Q&A
                      • Take a Walk on Serenity
                      • The Green Clan

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                        I dunno. Some of the deleted scenes are good, but some aren't so good. And with all of them, I can completely agree with Joss' reason for cutting them (timing, momentum, crappiness, etc.)
                        I can see why he did what he did... but I think he could have kept a couple of Mal and Inara scenes... It could have added to the poignancy.
                        But I'm biased... I love Mal and Inara...

I hope he gets to make that sequel so we can have more Inara next time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X