PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Season 5 Episode

GateGipsy
April 30th, 2004, 09:19 AM
What's your favourite Season 5 episode, and why?

For info about Season Five episodes click HERE (http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/index.shtml)

Shipperahoy
April 30th, 2004, 09:57 AM
I voted for the Warrior. Yay! A Teal'c storyline and he got to kick some serious Gou'ald butt.

GateGipsy
April 30th, 2004, 10:09 AM
This is one I can't vote in just yet. I've sat here for ages trying. The most powerful episode that season was Meridian, but how can I call that a 'favourite'? :(

Revelations was a really good episode that season, and I also really liked Fifth Man for the quite original storyline.

Summitt was another favourite. Here we got to see how affected Daniel had been by the last four years. He was now actually prepared to kill innocent hosts for the 'greater good'. This was not the Daniel of season one. Sure, he shot the tank in Bloodlines, but those were just goa'uld, 'children' perhaps, but still goa'uld. To take the hosts lives? Whether or not he could have actually gone through with it is a moot point. The fact that Daniel sincerely believed that he could do it makes me wonder just how damaging all that they'd been through had been for him, and what we'd have been left with if Daniel hadn't ascended?

Major Clanger
May 1st, 2004, 12:28 AM
I really enjoyed watching S5, as I do most seasons, but I find it extremely difficult to put my finger on one in particular.

Enemies... oh how I love Enemies. I even got to like Jacob (briefly, I soon got back to disliking him) in that one. There was everything including Apophis, Teal'c angst, Jack/Daniel interaction... oh, and did you know, which is something I only realised on the 100th viewing, Daniel has very very nice biceps?

But I've voted for Menace. I love that one. Like in Scorched Earth Jack and Daniel (and everyone else for that matter) have different ideas about how to handle the situation. Instinctively I side with Jack on that one, while at the same time understanding fully Daniel's position. Sam comes in at a tangent too, wanting to examine Reece... all in all it's a very interesting ep, which could have gone a number of ways.

I love the way the replicators were introduced. Fantastic.

And what angst!! (not to mention that it finally got me writing the "fic that dare not speak its name")

Teal'c
May 1st, 2004, 01:35 AM
Gotta be 48 Hours. Some great Gate physics, McKay is there, Maybourne is there, Simmons is there, and that big glider cannon is there! What's not to love?

Osiris
May 1st, 2004, 02:34 AM
Last Stand!!! Osiris at her/his best! Some new system lords, Daniel is getting some action...

Between Two Fires, Revelation, Red Sky, Summit, Enemies & Threshold are aloso great.

SeaBee
May 1st, 2004, 04:26 AM
This one was hard, so many eps. to choose from.
I finally went for "48 hours" . Good action, good tech, lots of characters.

Dani347
May 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM
Menace. I love this episode. Loved Daniel with Reece. And, I loved the Jack and Daniel scenes, maybe because they were painful to watch. I've never seen Daniel calling Jack a "stupid son of a *****" as a sign of him not being friends with him. You don't get that upset with someone you don't care anything about.

bcmilco
May 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM
I clicked 48 Hours.

Mayborne, Simmons, AND McKay need I say more? :D

I also like the Russian arc.

Oh, and Luke was in it too *waves to Shadow* :p

spg_1983
May 1st, 2004, 07:40 PM
This is one I can't vote in just yet. I've sat here for ages trying. The most powerful episode that season was Meridian, but how can I call that a 'favourite'? :(

Revelations was a really good episode that season, and I also really liked Fifth Man for the quite original storyline.

Summitt was another favourite. Here we got to see how affected Daniel had been by the last four years. He was now actually prepared to kill innocent hosts for the 'greater good'. This was not the Daniel of season one. Sure, he shot the tank in Bloodlines, but those were just goa'uld, 'children' perhaps, but still goa'uld. To take the hosts lives? Whether or not he could have actually gone through with it is a moot point. The fact that Daniel sincerely believed that he could do it makes me wonder just how damaging all that they'd been through had been for him, and what we'd have been left with if Daniel hadn't ascended?
i dont think that the change in daniel is really that he has been "damaged" i think it shows how much he has grown and matured.

Watters87
May 2nd, 2004, 11:05 AM
Enemies. Had everything, SG-1, Jacob, Apophis, Replicators, great visual effects and who can forget the line 'welcome to my life'.

Major Clanger
May 2nd, 2004, 11:16 AM
Enemies. Had everything, SG-1, Jacob, Apophis, Replicators, great visual effects and who can forget the line 'welcome to my life'.
and biceps
don't forget the biceps...
Shallow: it's my middle name

Sam_o_Neill
May 3rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
Loads of great episodes this season but I had to go for Wormhole X~Treme. Its a fun little episode, I loved spotting all the different crew members doing cameos :) And of course because its a Marty ep :)

Spaceminx
May 3rd, 2004, 10:49 AM
Hmmmmmmm. Do I be predictable and vote for 'Ascension' or go for 'Rite of Passage' which has the fab scene where Janet points a gun at Nirrti?

I think I have to go for 'ROP' :eek:

So many cool scenes - love the party scene at the start, Janet with gun, Nirrti somersaulting through the window and Janet's cute smile at Sam & Cassie at the end.

jenniferhailey
May 3rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
Hate Rite of Passage because I did not like the new Cassandra.

Loved Fifth Man, Ascension, Desperate Measures, Proving Ground....Some fantastic eps. Loved Meridian :D :D :D

auralan
May 3rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
I clicked 48 Hours.

Mayborne, Simmons, AND McKay need I say more? :D

No need to say another word. Those are the same exact three reasons I picked it. :D

Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
May 3rd, 2004, 12:39 PM
I went with Rites of Passage because Janet was great in this episode.
But there are so many other good episodes like Menace, Summit. Red sky. And Meridian had to be the most emotional episode, it was the first episode to actually make me cry!

~Tracey~

Mira
May 4th, 2004, 12:09 PM
This was just a kick a** season. The episodes are all entertaining, deep and generally cool. It was hard to pick just one. :D The actors all are at the top of their game... the writing is tight and just generally awesome...

Mira :p

Gateman
May 4th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Revelations is my favorite. Thor and the asgards rule :cool:

Nolamom
May 4th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I liked several, but clicked "Proving Ground" - I really liked the trainees. Besides, how else can you expect to get onto an SG team?
Nmom

Lys
May 5th, 2004, 03:47 AM
I choosed Meridian. It's a very emotionnal one, although I think they spent too much time with Oma's "crypticbabble" (is that a word ?) and doomed Jonas from the very beginning because they didn't show what happened on Kelowna between the accident and Jack' s speech with him.

ReplicatorX
May 7th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Summit/Last Stand the conversation between the systemlords was interesting and you got to learn a bit more about what Yu thinks, aswell as the other systemlords.

KorbenDirewolf
May 7th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Meridian.. The geeky Jackson is gone! I found myself actually liking the character after his return.

Bagpuss
May 9th, 2004, 03:52 AM
So many wonderful episodes to narrow down in this Season!
Eventually I went with "2001",but Rite of Passage and 48Hours were only narrowly pipped! :D

Matt G
May 9th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Between the Tomb, Desperate Measures and 48 hours.

Loved the tension between SG1 and the Russians in The Tomb

Desperate Measures is still the best 'on-world' ep for my money

Daniel did a very good job in 48 hours.

Captain Amazing
May 10th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Difficult choice between 2001, Desperate Measures and 48 Hours but I chose 48 Hours.

One of the best teasers ever! Superb mixture of action and visual effects. Loads of great guest characters and the regulars all get something to do, apart from Teal'c of course! :)

An all round great Stargate episode.

star1928
May 10th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Wow. Hard decision. I really liked a lot of eps in this season, but in the end, I chose Proving Ground. I loved the cadets, and how they reacted to being put to the test. I also thought that the team interaction was great, and there were quite a few funny moments- made you laugh, but it wasn't over-the-top cheesy humour. And the first time around, it was a little suspensful and emotional as well.

USS Thunderchild
May 21st, 2004, 11:22 AM
I had trouble picking between, 'Between Two Fires' and 'Menace.' Menace I liked the best because at first I had no idea it was going to be so pivotal to the Replicators story, but as it progressed, you find out that Reese could be the link to their destruction. I chose 'Between Two Fires' though, because I love the Tollan, and the ending was really something.

Phil

LoneStar1836
May 28th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Menace if forced to pick one. Really like the deep moral struggles within the team episodes, some more than others though. (Off course that discription covers a number of episodes, but I think Menace best fits it for S5.)

Possible SPOILER BELOW about Between Two Fires

J
U
S
T
TO BE
S
A
F
E

Then there's Meridian and I also like Ascension, not only for the short-lived Sam/Orlin relationship, but because it added to the Ancient storyline. I like Between Two Fires because the Tollans got what they deserved for their high and mighty arrogance. If they could have only spared Narim. Let that be a lesson for Earth. And off in the corner is the quirky Wormhole X-treme! fighting it out with Urgo (S3) and Upgrades (S4) and Fagile Balance (S7) for my 2nd most favorite humerous ep. (WoO #1)

DanielFan
June 9th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I chose Summit mainly because of how Daniel Jackson looks during that episode. And I liked Meridian, but it made me cry. My brother was laughing at me because I was crying after we saw it.

Iskandra
June 10th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Erm...I could definitely have picked at least four or five epsiodes...but I finally chose "Meridian"...because I bawled my eyes out...I swore I'd never watch Stargate again.. (*ah well...*)...the scene where Teal'c says good bye to Daniel ALWAYS gets me....

Iskandra
June 10th, 2004, 03:13 AM
I chose Summit mainly because of how Daniel Jackson looks during that episode. And I liked Meridian, but it made me cry. My brother was laughing at me because I was crying after we saw it.

Hey, that's not something to laugh about....*hug*

I actually lost a very good friend to cancer, and I *generally* react badly to nice characters dying - but no one would make fun of me for that...next time, smack your brother ;)

Crazedwraith
June 10th, 2004, 08:53 AM
"the Tomb" one of the first SG-1 episodes i ever saw i think.

Dramaqueen
June 11th, 2004, 09:07 AM
I really liked the opening of the season, Enemies and Threshold. Ascension, Proving Ground, 2001, 48 Hours and Summit and Last Stand were also great, but I voted for The Tomb. I really like the horror-movie-like atmosphere. SG-1 stuck in the Ziggurat together with the Russian team and a creepy creature hosting a Goa'uld.

AgentX
July 5th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I enjoyed Revelations, Enemies, The Summit/Last Stand and The Tomb, but my 'favourite' episode of the season has to be Meridian. It was sad to see a character I grew to like, after initially disliking him, die.

Elwe Singollo
July 5th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Yah, its pretty heart stabbing when someone who you originally didn't like dies in a series :( Like, oh, he/she is such a kewl character now, then boom, hes/shes gone:(

JDakkon
July 5th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Meridian is not only my favorite season 5 episode, it is my all-time favorite SG-1 episode. Though it was an emotional driven episode, it showed what SG-1 was really about.

48 Hours was my second pick followed by Threshold.

Anubis
July 5th, 2004, 11:14 PM
It as a shame that Daniel had to leave in Meridan, although it did bring huge life to the story

Dahar Master Thor
July 11th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Between Two Fires. High stakes political manoeuvrings that end in disaster — cool. :cool:

AgentX
July 11th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Between Two Fires. High stakes political manoeuvrings that end in disaster — cool. :cool:

Yeah, I like how everything doesn't suddenly turn out for the best. It had a great ending - well not for the Tollan :)

Uncle Dick
September 23rd, 2004, 08:04 PM
The First Ones was the one episode from Season 4 that I loved, and the continuing story of Chaka and Daniel in Beast of Burden also takes top honors in Season 5. An ample supply of hot P90 action, compelling characters (Dion Johnstone is a pro in every role he takes on the show) and the all important morally ambigious conclusion (can you really blame the humans for enslaving their previous masters?) are proof that PDL needs to leave the directing to someone else and get a permanent assignment to the writing department.

berenikee
October 19th, 2004, 12:51 AM
48 hours.
Like also The Tomb,Desperate Measures, Wormhol X-treme!, Proving ground and Fail safe aka armageddon.

scififan777
October 19th, 2004, 01:23 AM
I voted for Revelations, mostly because of the involvement of the Asgard

GeneralJackO'Neill
October 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I liked Wormhole X-treme!, Summit, Last Stand, Meridian and Revelations.

Lord Zedd
November 6th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Summit/Last Stand the conversation between the systemlords was interesting and you got to learn a bit more about what Yu thinks, aswell as the other systemlords.
yeah and Bastet she is a hottie :D

JackDaniels
February 9th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I dont think there was any doubt that i would vote for Meridian. I cry every time I watch it and I've watched it A LOT! I love it for what it is. Daniel always struggled tofind a place and he did something so ultimately heroic so that others wouldn't suffer, he didn't consider his own fate. I love seeing his relationships with Jack, Sam and Teal'c, my only criticisms of the episode was the fact that we lost Daniel for a season and that we never saw much of Janet in this, which would have been nice (not necessarily in a shippy way.)

I'll also give special commendations to: ENEMIES (apophis gets sucker punched by the replicators) PROVING GROUND (("jack, you told them just to capture me this time right?" "Have fun Daniel") ohh it was good to have them trying to act and watching the rookies beign out of their depth.) REVELATIONS (esp Osiris' face when sam told her Daniel was dead) and 2001 (I never forget the scene where Sam falls into the wormhole and I guess SUMMIT and LAST STAND (a good two parter, lots of Daniel and the introduction of Anubis)

Sha're
February 9th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Menace for every reason that has been mentioned here. I really loved getting to learn where the replicators came from. Reece is also a complete nutter, an excellent character.

Qtyled
March 4th, 2005, 03:16 AM
I chose Enemies. Good story and the Replicator corridor firefight has to be one of the best stargate moments ever.

Metarock Sam
March 6th, 2005, 10:49 AM
I chose threshold. A great storyline telling us how teal'c became 1st prime and what things he had to do as first prime. The jokes form Jack and Daniel about Valar washing powder were great.

TheWarrior
March 8th, 2005, 10:14 AM
I chose Enemies - SG-1 faced both tough enemies - Apophis and the Replicators and to make it worse Teal'c had switched sides.

I also liked The Fifth Man - Red Sky - Rite of Passage - The Tomb - 48 Hours - Summit - Last Stand - Menace - Meridian - Revelations

Celsius
March 15th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Menace is definitely my favourite, I loved Reese, it was such a moving episode. 48 Hours is probably my second favourite though, it was a very interesting ep that I was pleasently surprised with.

Seshat
March 18th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Despite being a Daniel Jackson Thunkite I chose Wormhole X-treme!

It made me laugh...it made me cry...well, okay, Wormhole X-treme! didn't make me cry, but Meridian made me cry enough for a whole season's worth of angst, so I chose instead the humorous ep that had a little something for everyone. I can't help it, I like funny. :)

UnderT
March 25th, 2005, 08:01 AM
I went with Meridian. The Daniel line was the best I think.

LouisaB
March 26th, 2005, 04:24 AM
I voted for Menace for this one. One little robot causing all that trouble.

I also liked 2001 though not as much as 2010.

alexia_star_2002
March 26th, 2005, 04:28 AM
I can't pick just one....in season 4 and 5 I loved every single episode!!!!!!

Hemu
March 26th, 2005, 11:51 AM
It's hard to pick only one episode but I voted for Summit.

knocknashee
March 26th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I chose Meridian because I thought it was a really powerful and emotive episode...

Menace was another one I was particularly impressed with...the interplay between Daniel and Reece was really good...

Then there was The Tomb...which I thought was really good as well...

SmartFox
April 4th, 2005, 04:17 PM
I voted for Enemies. We get to finally see Apophis killed (after he came back from the dead once before). Which made this my favorite of S5.

Mirnell
April 5th, 2005, 01:45 PM
I liked quite a few episodes this season, but I had to vote for Meridian. Not that I like the story that had Daniel leave, but I did appreciate the way in which it was done. I'm not one to openly show my emotions, but I admit to have been crying by the end of this one. And not just because Daniel was gone, but because of the way it was handled. Any episode that breaks through my non-crying-ness deserves its credit.

Mirnell

Qasim
August 31st, 2005, 07:31 AM
The Warrior

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
August 31st, 2005, 10:20 AM
Meridian because Daniel dies, and it's hard to see him suffer for the whole episode.

thor_
September 4th, 2005, 04:02 AM
Meridian; its so touching....

Sue_Jackson
February 19th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Loved both Summit and Last Stand. I thought it was a great 2-parter story. I love Daniel going undercover as Lo'tar at the System Lord Summit. I love how Elliot was on his first mission. Love the faceoff between Daniel and Osiris. I love how Lantash went into Elliot to save him. Plus.....the end of Last Stand where poor Elliot sacrificed himself was just soooo sad. Well....since I can only vote for one....I voted for Last Stand.

OMG. I just realized I forgot about Menace. That was powerful episode. I love Daniel's interaction with Reese. I love how Daniel was willing to reach out to her even though she was a robot. Michael Shanks was amazing in this episode, as well. He really proves what talented and brillant actor he is.

Dang. I guess I can't change my vote. :o

Khentkawes
February 19th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Meridian. Well written and wonderfully acted by every single actor. I think it was quite simply one of the best written episodes in the series... very powerful stuff.

For runners up... I'd probably say Summit/Last Stand and Menace.

Madwelshboy
February 20th, 2009, 11:24 AM
went for the tomb, the best horroish stargate episode. loved summit/last stand also

Replicator Todd
February 24th, 2009, 03:50 PM
This season had the most episodes I didin't like too much, but I loved Proving Ground.

nx01a
February 24th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Between Two Fires. Bye, Tollan! Hi, Anubis!

Descent
February 24th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Meridian. Bye, Daniel! Hi, Jonas! :P

Ulkesh47
February 24th, 2009, 10:08 PM
"Enemies" was simply awesome.

Butlersgate
February 26th, 2009, 03:32 PM
proving ground all the way

g.o.d
February 27th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Meridian. One of the best SG-1 episodes ever made

Xcully
March 4th, 2009, 01:10 AM
I voted Meridian because it's a intense Daniel's episode with a great acting!

Andron
March 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I chose "Revelations", because it has everything in it; action, humor, a little mystery and of course the introduction of Anubis!
In a close second rank comes "Meridian", Michael was acting his heart out in this one!!

Teal'c_PI
March 7th, 2009, 06:20 PM
My favorite Season 5 episode is definitely 2001. I hadn't seen 2010 when I watched it, and it proved to be a wonderful mystery; even after I'd watched 2010, I realized that it did a great job continuing the first episode. It had great potential and lived up to it fully! But I wish they would've told us what happened to Joe Faxon...

Ulkesh47
March 7th, 2009, 08:52 PM
My favorite Season 5 episode is definitely 2001. I hadn't seen 2010 when I watched it, and it proved to be a wonderful mystery; even after I'd watched 2010, I realized that it did a great job continuing the first episode. It had great potential and lived up to it fully! But I wish they would've told us what happened to Joe Faxon...
"2010" and "2001" are wonderful episodes, definitely among my favorites. :)

Petra
March 9th, 2009, 01:08 PM
For me this is a very difficoult decision, because season 5 has a lot of episodes I like..oh, who am I kidding, I like all of them :D but that's just it, I like them all but I don't have a definite favourite. So I voted for Revelations, because this is the episode I end up rewatching most often. I love Heimdall :) and Thor's in it! We get to see Anubis and to see how the team deals with Daniel's death and it's just wonderful.

However, I like just as much 48 hours. And Red Sky, which for me is one of the most powerful SG-1 episodes. Plus, you don't get to see Jack that angry very often. And then there's Threshold..ok, I'd better stop now. :D

jasminaGo
March 10th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Definitely Fail Safe. So much teamy goodness. SG-1 left on their own trying to save Earth. Classic! :)

Alder
March 10th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I went for 2001, simply because I really, really hated the Aschen.

I find it funny that 'Meridian' is winning at the moment, 'cause I loathed it when Daniel died. Don't think I've ever been able to face watching it again...

Callista
March 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
I went for 2001, simply because I really, really hated the Aschen.

I find it funny that 'Meridian' is winning at the moment, 'cause I loathed it when Daniel died. Don't think I've ever been able to face watching it again...

I voted for "Meridian" because I think it is the best episode of the season in terms of impact, writing, acting, music, etc.

But I do have trouble watching it (unless I feel like having puffy eyes all day).

I suppose the episode in season five that I enjoy watching the most is "The Tomb", just because it's kind of fun.

pinielf
March 19th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Wormhole X-Treme!

Pharaoh Atem
March 19th, 2009, 06:43 AM
last stand and summit

"there appear to be a massing a few troops

Ksya
March 21st, 2009, 03:54 PM
I liked 48 hours because it really shows how much SG-1 really cares about everyone in their team, and how far they would go to save one of their own. When Teal'c didn't come through, they didn't just accept that he was dead and continue on. They went to great lengths to find a way to get him out again.

Plus, it was the first appearence of Rondey McKay, and we all know how...nice...he can be. :p

amconway
March 24th, 2009, 08:39 AM
I picked Enemies--it's classic stargate, lots of team interaction and an exciting fight against the Replicators. Overall, this isn't one of my favorite seasons. They took some of the things that I didn't find positive about season 4 and ran with them. While Meridian was very well done, it was just to horrifying to be a 'favorite'. Honorable mention to 'Menace' and '2001'. The Aschen were the most insidious enemy that SG-1 faced. It's too bad that we didn't see more of them. Perhaps that will be rectified in a movie. :)

Ksya
March 24th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I also like Wormhole X-Treme because I thought it was hilarious :p

Pitry
March 24th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I'm uninteresting and unoriginal.

Runnerups - Enemis, Threshold, Between Two Fires, 2001, Wormhole X-Treme, Proving Ground, 48 Hours, Summit/Last Stand, Menace... yes, I like this season!

Anda
March 24th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Meridian is my favorite season 5 episode.What's your's??

Ksya
March 24th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Meridian was so...sad!

Starrtom
March 24th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Between two Fires, anything with the Tolan is great. Pity we never get to see them again.

nx01a
March 25th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I'm uninteresting and unoriginal.
Don't beat yourself up. :)
Runnerups - Enemis, Threshold, Between Two Fires, 2001, Wormhole X-Treme, Proving Ground, 48 Hours, Summit/Last Stand, Menace... yes, I like this season!Very good choices!

Between two Fires, anything with the Tolan is great. Pity we never get to see them again.:D

Amaunet
March 29th, 2009, 02:07 AM
I went for Fail Safe, as cliche as an asteroid hitting earth is...I still loved the episode. I also think The Tomb, Menace and Meridian deserve a mention ;)

Drax
April 4th, 2009, 04:02 AM
I have some issues with Season 5 because overall it was dark, depressing, and the plots became hazy and ambiguous - but I suppose it had to happen somewhere. At least its stronger than Seasons 7 and 8, but not quite like Season 3 where pretty much every episode was a classic.

With that said, I like Enemies, Threshold, 2001, Wormhole X-Treme, Fail Safe, Menace (loved Joel's development of the Replicator ostinato in this one!) and Meridian.

The Stig
April 4th, 2009, 01:44 PM
It would have to be Wormhole Xtreme as it was the 100th episode which is quite a landmark. It was very funny and probably got some conspiracy nut thinking every scifi show is based on real life events.

Killdeer
April 17th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Between Two Fires, I think, although I also liked Enemies, The Tomb, and Revelations.

A note about Meridian - I feel like it should be a favorite, but it's just too hard for me to watch. :(

Milea
April 17th, 2009, 06:53 PM
I voted for 48 hours.that episode was so good and funny with Mckay/

Kel
April 23rd, 2009, 07:23 AM
I prefer revelations. To be honest, I really like all seasons in stargate. But if you need my vote - revelations. It is interesting and with actions ETC, etc...))))

lordofseas
April 30th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Between Two Fires. I have always loved the Tollan, and this is one of their episodes.