Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm...What if we havn't yet seen the REAL Wraith?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...What if we havn't yet seen the REAL Wraith?

When the femal Wraith died she said "We are just the keepers of the place for "THE OTHERS" " Meaning the majority of the wraith (being the others) could be something ENTIRELY different then all the Keepers we saw (the female, gaurds and the guy with the wierd white beard thingy)

I can't wait to see "The Others" so she called them. I havn't really heard anyone talk about them here so I just thought I'd bring it up...if someone has then well just consider this the updated thread.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm pretty sure all the wraith look like that.

Comment

So then how come did they look so different when they were RANDOMLY comming out from the roof?
      I miss you.

Comment

i can't answer that, as i can't find a pic so see what you're talking about.

Comment

Right after she said once she died the other will come his little Computer thing started picking up many many things and they showed the ceiling and the others were comming out from it..dont you remember?
          I miss you.

Comment

I think she said "The Others" to point out that there are a lot of them.

Comment

No but she said she is "The Keeper" for the others. Meaning the others must have been Sleeping.. (vampires?)

And They came from the Ceiling...Bats sleep on the ceilings dont that?
              I miss you.

Comment

No, it's just the majority of them are sleeping, upstairs.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
                  No, it's just the majority of them are sleeping, upstairs.
                  There was no upstairs. You could see the Sky through the windowns on the ceiling.
                  I miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
                    When the femal Wraith died she said "We are just the keepers of the place for "THE OTHERS" " Meaning the majority of the wraith (being the others) could be something ENTIRELY different then all the Keepers we saw (the female, gaurds and the guy with the wierd white beard thingy).
                    Oh, we should BE so lucky! Maybe they'd look like something that's actually scary!

Personally, I think they should have stuck to the flickery-images-from-the-corner-of-the-eye thing. That would be far freakier than the Marilyn Manson Show.

Comment

I bet the main villian has yet to surface. There is probably more wraith ships in different places in the Pegasus Galaxy.
                      Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
                      - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
                      - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
                      Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
                      Mayboune: *shrugs*
                      - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
                        There was no upstairs. You could see the Sky through the windowns on the ceiling.
                        Yes, you can see the light but it should be artificial. At the time when they arrive on the planet it was fairly dark.

When the Wraith were wakening, it looks like the top layer of the ship/facility is full of hibernating chambers.

Last edited by 220683; 21 July 2004, 07:45 PM.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Incidentally, would now be a good time to issue a gentle reminder about spoiler warnings? The blanket warning for the section is all well and good, but additional warnings in thread titles and/or spoiler space within the threads is also much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                          X