Ronon Dex/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon Dex/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

O-kay! Now I know there are others out there that support this ship, because one of you converted me. And it's sad that there isn't a thread for it.

Well, now there is.

Anyone else brave enough to come out of hiding? ^_^

And that's my two cents...
    My LiveJournal
    ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Okay...I can see this ship all because of tielan...the most amazing writer who writes for this ship...she just wrote a whole 12 chapter AU story about them...

...well that and the whole scene in 'Aurora'...that even had my brother asking me whether or not there was something between them.

Here is a pic!

Have fun with ship...it's what it's all about

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Okay...I can see this ship all because of tielan...the most amazing writer who writes for this ship...she just wrote a whole 12 chapter AU story about them...

...well that and the whole scene in 'Aurora'...that even had my brother asking me whether or not there was something between them.

Here is a pic!

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9...09hr0242qn.jpg

Who is Tielan?! The writing is impeccable...I love it. and eletrictrekker..woah..and then there's Erica2004...woah!!

But yeah tielan has a great story......although I can't see ronan and Weir. I do see she does value his opinion quite a bit..and she's spent time trying to cultivate a relationship with him....which is more than I've seen her and Teyla...TPTB...more Teyla/Weir and make it believable...and not about a mission.

But back on topic..great thread to start....I'll pass by and say hi, and see how you guys are fairing...We should email Tielan and let him/her know about this thread...he/she might love it!

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Here is a pic!

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9...09hr0242qn.jpg

Ah, yes, Tielan. I don't read fanfic and I've read all her stuff. ^_^

My LiveJournal
        ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Cute! I'm a sparky shipper but like the idea. Check this out:

Stargate-Project: How are your cast colleagues? Could you describe every one of them (Joe Flanigan, Torri Higginson, Rachell Luttrell, David Hewlett and Paul McGillion) with just one word for us?
          Jason Momoa: Joe Flanigan: a big brother
          Torri Higginson: Ronon's next love interest
          Rachel Luttrell: sister
          David Hewlett: "the man"!
          Paul McGillion: Also Ronon's next love interest!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves hand weakly* I...uh... I dabble with this one. But I'm a committed Sparky in canon!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
              *waves hand weakly* I...uh... I dabble with this one. But I'm a committed Sparky in canon!
              Me too... Main ship is Shep/weir but thats to Tielan...i'm becoming obsessed with this pairing! seriously, I check her LJ everyday for an update. Loved 'wrong kind of Guy'...I'm waiting for a follow on to that.
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by DANIquinn
                O-kay! Now I know there are others out there that support this ship, because one of you converted me. And it's sad that there isn't a thread for it.

Well, now there is.

Anyone else brave enough to come out of hiding? ^_^
                I'm not a Ronon/Elizabeth Shipper. I came here to say Hi and, bravo because most likely there will be people who will think your crazy trust me I'm a McKay/Cadmen Shipper. So I hope you have a nice shippy day.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Wuhoo! A thread for my GuiltyPleasureOTP -so wrong but yet so right

Snap! tielan's fic took my from liking their quirky scenes bc of teh cuteness, to shipping them.

And such a fic deserves linkage:

Wrong Kind Of Guy

You might want to check out Liz_Ronon too

I was thinking what it was about this seemingly odd pairing that made them work so well, and after seeing a manip (which has now been taken down and I forgot to save it ), I think I've got it figured - Power.

Ronon towers over Lizzie. It doesn't take much to know that a person that big and strong could easily break someone as small and dainty as Elizabeth. But she has her own strength, one that's not physical but equally as powerful. And you know that she could break him too.

Comment

Count me in as another Sparky who thinks the idea of Weir/Ronan is cute!
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      Wuhoo! A thread for my GuiltyPleasureOTP -so wrong but yet so right

Snap! tielan's fic took my from liking their quirky scenes bc of teh cuteness, to shipping them.

And such a fic deserves linkage:

Wrong Kind Of Guy

You might want to check out Liz_Ronon too

I was thinking what it was about this seemingly odd pairing that made them work so well, and after seeing a manip (which has now been taken down and I forgot to save it ), I think I've got it figured - Power.

Ronon towers over Lizzie. It doesn't take much to know that a person that big and strong could easily break someone as small and dainty as Elizabeth. But she has her own strength, one that's not physical but equally as powerful. And you know that she could break him too.

I admit they're one of my GuiltyPleasure pairings too. I didn't even know they had their own little LJ community.

I'm going to have to check out tielan's fic now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
                        I'm not a Ronon/Elizabeth Shipper. I came here to say Hi and, bravo because most likely there will be people who will think your crazy trust me I'm a McKay/Cadmen Shipper. So I hope you have a nice shippy day.
                        Who says McKay/Cadmen is crazy?! Lol.

And yeah, Ronan/Weir is my guilty pleasure too. My primary is Ronan/Teyla. ^_^

Anyway, I have an offering for this thread. Ronan/Weir icons! My LJ (Be warned, I've used clips through Allies.)

My LiveJournal
                        ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

what the smeg...

I am surprised there are supporters for this tho I must admit the thought had crossed my mind. The scene that made me think of it was the below...

Comment

Originally posted by DANIquinn
                            Who says McKay/Cadmen is crazy?! Lol.

And yeah, Ronan/Weir is my guilty pleasure too. My primary is Ronan/Teyla. ^_^

Anyway, I have an offering for this thread. Ronan/Weir icons! My LJ (Be warned, I've used clips through Allies.)
                            Well, I made a thread for McKay/Cadmen Shippers. One person likes the ideal of McKay/Cadmen but, One person ask if that thread was a joke. Well back on the topic. I have to say puting Elizabeth with Ronon is a my guilty pleasure of mine but, I hope that Elizabeth and John get togather. So I guess in a way I'm a Ronon/Elizabeth Shipper.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

I've always liked this scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X