Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Season To Run Long

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34544

Javier Grillo-Marxuach, who is currently a writer and supervising producer on ABC's hit SF series Lost, told SCI FI Wire that the current season will end with more than the standard 22 hours of TV. More ...
    sigpic

Oh no, an extra hour of fantastic TV, how will we cope? [/sarcasm] seriously, its great, that means we have seen half of the season and it feels like they have already done so much in about 5 days
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

AWESOME! That is stellar...the more the better! Wait until I tell my family...

Comment

Now if only they would stop taking weeks off!!!
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

And stop doing 'extended' episodes, which are only 5 minutes longer. And they're not REALLY 5 minutes longer, in Canada they air them within the hour.
          "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
            And they're not REALLY 5 minutes longer, in Canada they air them within the hour.
            They're probably taking away some commercials in order to squeeze it into an hour, don't you think?

Comment

Perhaps its all a major conspiracy. ABC are using LOST to take over the world !!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

man get to the good parts already!!!!

Comment

Cool! More is Good...

Didn't they do this in season 1 as well .... I seem to rfemember 'Exodus' being a 3 hour episode in all, yet there were only 2 parts. I also seem to remember about 24 or 25 hours.
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
                    And stop doing 'extended' episodes, which are only 5 minutes longer. And they're not REALLY 5 minutes longer, in Canada they air them within the hour.
                    they are 5 minutes longer, i have them on dvd and they are a total of 47 minutes (The other 48 days, there was another, cant remember which) Commercial time will have been cut.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                      man get to the good parts already!!!!
                      Good parts? You mean there have been bad parts?????

Comment

Well season 1 was 25 episodes, so its not that strange for season 2 to be longer than 22 episodes too.
                        Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

Working...
                        X