X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the next season starting

yea pretty much as the title says so yea when

I believe July on SciFi network in the US? Either July or August I believe....and The Movie Network in Canada starts airing it a bit later however there is no 'mid season break'.

Comment

This was exactly what I was looking for , thanks

too bad it's such a long wait like always

Comment

It does feel like a long time, but the payoff is great once the episodes start up.

Comment

At least you dont have to wait till October like us here in the UK
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

At least you all get it in English, not dubbed, which is annoying, I can tall you that. Besides, the channel that has the rights on Atlantis just changed the airing date for Season 2. It was supposed to air in February, but now they decided to air the first Season of BSG first (now I dislike it even more than I already did... meh) and Atlantis won't air till July...
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

SG1 and SGA will start in mid July of this year

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                  SG1 and SGA will start in mid July of this year
                  Really, that seems a long time to wait but I guess if you live in the US it isn't that long a gap. Oh well, I guess the DVDs will have to keep me entertained. If Channel 7 ever gets it act together I could actually watch it on TV *cough*...for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
                    I believe July on SciFi network in the US? Either July or August I believe....and The Movie Network in Canada starts airing it a bit later however there is no 'mid season break'.
                    Makes you proud to be canadian. No mid season break! Well atleast school had a mid season break!
                    Christopher H.
                    Stargate Atlantis Fan
                    WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Originally posted by buzlighty1
                      Makes you proud to be canadian. No mid season break! Well atleast school had a mid season break!
                      Yes but that means you have to 'wait' longer between seasons...

Comment

Season 9 of SG-1 and Season 3 of SGA won't be airing soon enough. That's my take on things.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah we still have too much time untill s.3 starts
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Here in Malaysia the local free-to-air broadcaster (TV2) had just pulled Stargate Atlantis off the air after airing "Hot Zone" two weeks ago. Stinks to high heavens that they've just replaced an excellent sci-fi series with a crummy and lame B-grade cliched series. Thankfully I managed to find a way to get through the whole of season 1 and 2.

I just basically can't wait for the first episode! Ah well, I'll just have to keep myself occupied with selected reruns and the forums here!

Comment

here's some details

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...ncipalph.shtml
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X