PDA

View Full Version : when is the next season starting

mrX225
February 6th, 2006, 10:16 PM
yea pretty much as the title says so yea when:)

James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
February 6th, 2006, 11:50 PM
I believe July on SciFi network in the US? Either July or August I believe....and The Movie Network in Canada starts airing it a bit later however there is no 'mid season break'.

Jwizzman
February 7th, 2006, 01:17 AM
This was exactly what I was looking for :), thanks

too bad it's such a long wait like always :(

HirogenGater
February 7th, 2006, 07:20 AM
It does feel like a long time, but the payoff is great once the episodes start up.

The Signal
February 7th, 2006, 07:22 AM
At least you dont have to wait till October like us here in the UK :(

caty
February 8th, 2006, 03:54 AM
At least you all get it in English, not dubbed, which is annoying, I can tall you that. Besides, the channel that has the rights on Atlantis just changed the airing date for Season 2. It was supposed to air in February, but now they decided to air the first Season of BSG first (now I dislike it even more than I already did... meh) and Atlantis won't air till July...

GateMan2000
February 8th, 2006, 04:04 AM
SG1 and SGA will start in mid July of this year

mrX225
February 10th, 2006, 04:35 AM
cool thanks

Willow'sCat
February 12th, 2006, 11:09 PM
SG1 and SGA will start in mid July of this yearReally, that seems a long time to wait but I guess if you live in the US it isn't that long a gap. ;) Oh well, I guess the DVDs will have to keep me entertained. If Channel 7 ever gets it act together I could actually watch it on TV *cough*...for a change.:)

buzlighty1
February 13th, 2006, 03:23 AM
I believe July on SciFi network in the US? Either July or August I believe....and The Movie Network in Canada starts airing it a bit later however there is no 'mid season break'.

Makes you proud to be canadian. No mid season break! Well atleast school had a mid season break! :)

Willow'sCat
February 23rd, 2006, 02:03 AM
Makes you proud to be canadian. No mid season break! Well atleast school had a mid season break! :)Yes but that means you have to 'wait' longer between seasons...:S

the fifth man
February 23rd, 2006, 07:31 PM
Season 9 of SG-1 and Season 3 of SGA won't be airing soon enough. That's my take on things.

mckaychick
February 23rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
Yeah we still have too much time untill s.3 starts

Andylkl
February 25th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Here in Malaysia the local free-to-air broadcaster (TV2) had just pulled Stargate Atlantis off the air after airing "Hot Zone" two weeks ago. Stinks to high heavens that they've just replaced an excellent sci-fi series with a crummy and lame B-grade cliched series. Thankfully I managed to find a way to get through the whole of season 1 and 2. ;)

I just basically can't wait for the first episode! Ah well, I'll just have to keep myself occupied with selected reruns and the forums here! :D

Pharaoh Atem
February 27th, 2006, 05:49 AM
here's some details

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/02/newseasonbeginsprincipalph.shtml