This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    What about the paddles....and the zat?????? We need them here too!!
    Where IS my head today??? *kiwigater spots Jack clone attempting an escape....* Hang on, I know......!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hi folks!

I've been lurking for a few days (the shy thing I am), so though I'd say hi!

Anyone got a spare keyboard cover ?

sueKay!!
      Hey, you look familiar....... I can't be sure cos the drool covering the computer screen in distorting things..
      Just remember, we practise safe thunking around here!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

sueKay!!
        Hey, you look familiar....... I can't be sure cos the drool covering the computer screen in distorting things..
        Just remember, we practise safe thunking around here!
        I sometimes post on the shipper thread.

Don't worry.I practise safe thunking too. I've got a bowl at the mo. I lack a keyboard cover!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I sometimes post on the shipper thread.

Don't worry.I practise safe thunking too. I've got a bowl at the mo. I lack a keyboard cover!
          You lack one no more sueKay - here with compliments

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
            You lack one no more sueKay - here with compliments

Thanks Jacksbabe. It will be used accordingly!

I'd better log off. It's midnight where I am!

Bye
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks Jacksbabe. It will be used accordingly!

I'd better log off. It's midnight where I am!

Bye

Sweet dreams...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Where IS my head today??? *kiwigater spots Jack clone attempting an escape....* Hang on, I know......!
                ROFL sounds like you better keep an eye on that one. perhaps you should show him why he'll want to hang around in the gutter.

Comment

Just had to post my favourite Jack pic.

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I can't make up my mind about my favourite Jack pic.....but it may be this one!

sigpic

Comment

Just had to post my favourite Jack pic.

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Jack hair.jpg

I love the messy hair! It just makes me want to run my fingers through it. Then watch him run his fingers through it. Then me again....drool....
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                        I love the messy hair! It just makes me want to run my fingers through it. Then watch him run his fingers through it. Then me again....drool....
                        Oh I'm with you there.....I LOVE his sticky-up hair!!! (I love Jack with sticky-up anything!!! )
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm with you there.....I LOVE his sticky-up hair!!! (I love Jack with sticky-up anything!!! )

PG PG PG That was for my benifit. The image that popped in my head when I read that......THUNK!
                          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I was told I don't post pictures. It's because I can't figure it out all the time. How do you all get those bigger pics to come up in the post?
                            Anyway, to get our new home off to a nice start, I was working with photoshop and a new effect which I kind of like and thought I'd share. If anyone can tell me how Gateworld will let me insert a bigger version I'd appreciate it. You can e-mail me so we don't bore others.

Anyway, here it is I hope.

Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

If this isn't provocation I don't know what is.....
                              I have to say I'm torn between the tricep pictures (drool..) or the big happy smiles (drool and heart pounding.. ).
                              Anyone got one that combines the two???? *kiwigater checks thunk belt, and head protection* cos I'm all ready....

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would post few of my favorite pictures of Jack/RDA.

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...ce/Image18.jpg

I would like to run my fingers through his silver hair!

Spoiler for Season 1 from Stargate Atlantis.

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...ce/Image18.jpg

I could stare at those big brown eyes for hours!

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...,1,29,31,24,10

I would go weak in the knees everytime I see his cute big Smile!

Comment

Working...
                                X