X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA: Cadman dumps Beckett!

Cadman dumps Beckett - for a pilot!

No, not an Air Force pilot, as Beckett would be peeved if Cadman dumped him for Sheppard ("it's always the flyboys that get all the women!") but Jamie Ray Newman has a TV pilot. If the network buys it, it would probably mean no more guest appearances. Beckett will have to get himself another girlfriend

[[ So, no spoilers, just wild rampant speculation as to what would happen if the actress gets a full-time gig ]]

Read here:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/newswire.cgi?id=7079

HOLLIS AND RAE (ABC) - Laura Harris ("Dead Like Me") and Jaime Ray Newman
    ("Stargate: Atlantis") have been tapped for the lead roles in the drama pilot,
    about two 30-year-old female best friends, a detective and a prosecuting
    attorney, who tackle criminal cases in a small southern town. The former character,
    Hollis Chandler, is described in the casting notice as: "28-32, a strong-minded
    prosecuting attorney, attractive and bright. Hollis is a no-frills Southern
    gal, divorced, with no intention of marrying again. Honest, principled, with a
    droll sense of humor and a disdain for any formal restraints, Hollis clearly
    enjoys her life, takes pride in her work and cherishes her friendship with Rae.
    Speaks With A Southern Accent." The latter, Rae Devereaux, then is detailed
    as: "28-32, a Southern belle, attractive, intelligent and forthright. Rae is a
    homicide detective, Hollis' long-time best friend. Clearly married to her
    work, she's making plans to tie the knot, but her hesitation to make the big
    commitment is palpable. There's a quirky energy about Rae, an eagerness to
    experience life before settling down. Speaks With A Southern Accent."

* * * * ** *Click on link above full text*

Ironicly, I just finished watching Medium where Jaime Ray Newman was guest staring as a reformed prostitute. It was a pretty interesting episode.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Ironicly, I just finished watching Medium where Jaime Ray Newman was guest staring as a reformed prostitute. It was a pretty interesting episode.
      Darn. Was that last night's? Missed it.

Comment

Yeah. She did a pretty good job. It took me a minute to realize it was her.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

*cries*

Show looks good though I will check it out as she is in it
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I won't worry too much just yet. She could still have some guest appearances if it works with her scheule and if she chooses to.

I'm sure they could find ways to refernce her character in the show......so Beckett has a date tonight with her, or she is back on Earth for a 2 month stay, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              *cries*

Show looks good though I will check it out as she is in it
              It's a pilot that's being shot, so... we may never see it because a) it's not picked up, then too bad, or b) it's picked up, and they revamp the show enough that they don't show the pilot. That's happened to lots of shows.

But we'll have to wait and see!

Comment

I know but shes hot so I have to be optimistic
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                  I know but shes hot so I have to be optimistic
                  Oh, there's no denying that she's hot.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Nah, just because she's on a new show does not mean that she won't have guest appearances in SGA. But if that new show fails... well... I'd be more than happy to see her play the rolls as the 2nd female on the SGA team.
                    John, Teyla, Ronon, McKay, Cadman

Hmm... 3 guys and 2 girls. OMG... if they had colorful suits they'd be like the Power Rangers! LOL!
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                    X