This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.O.R.D. Archive

The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders Wants YOU! We were previously on the Scifi atlantis bboard...but in a resent interview with Rainbow Sun Francks...it was slipped that Rainbow...lurks at this bboard. Here is our mission statement:

The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders, F.O.R.D. is a group that is dedicated to honoring the acting ablilities of canadian actor Rainbow Sun Francks in his role as Lt. Aiden Ford in scifi channel's hit new show: Stargate-Atlantis. The group originated on the Scifi channel Atlantis board in response the BECKETT group which claimed the character Beckett in Atlantis was the best (and cutest) man in Atlantis. Since then we have become the second largest group on that board. We are without a doubt the coolest. We love RSF...and have the largest collection of Aiden and Rainbow pictures..with the exception of his family album perhaps.

Rainbow...we know that you lurk...so come check us out on the scifi atlantis bboard. We would love it if you came and checked us out. We are the LARGEST FAN GROUP dedicated to you. We would love it if you came and said hi. Your like a God to us.
    Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
    The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
    (F.O.R.D.)

could we get a link to the other board???

Comment

rofl, great acronym

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        could we get a link to the other board???
        SURE>>>>WHY NOT? Here it is:

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...b=5&o=&fpart=1

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

or you can go to the scifi bboard here:
          http://mboard.scifi.com/postlist.php...&o=&PHPSESSID=

Its always on the first page...the thread title is the same as above

P.S. isnt it a great acronym...i had to be really creative.

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

I will join this noble group.
            Not because i think he is a good character (i do)
            Not because i think he should get more plot and time (i do!)
            But because he has a deadpool poster on his fridge.

i miss 'pool.

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
            DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

LOL...welcome to the group...be sure to stop by and say hi on the scifi atlantis bboard.

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                rofl, great acronym
                I agree ROFL
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

thanks...it took me awhile to come up with it.

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

what is your manifesto and what are you doing about it
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jefesito
                      thanks

and yes, great acronym!!!

Comment

Hey Jefe, I wondered when you were going to come to GW. If you don't want to manage F.O.R.D. on both sites, I could be the Governor-General of the F.O.R.D. GateWorld Chapter. I've been a good advocate for RSF/Ford and I think I'm up to the challenge.

You'd still be grand Pontif, but you wouldn't have to micro-manage. What do you think?
                        Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                        Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                          Hey Jefe, I wondered when you were going to come to GW. If you don't want to manage F.O.R.D. on both sites, I could be the Governor-General of the F.O.R.D. GateWorld Chapter. I've been a good advocate for RSF/Ford and I think I'm up to the challenge.

You'd still be grand Pontif, but you wouldn't have to micro-manage. What do you think?
                          hehheh

a power struggle
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford

Well aiden...your not in F.O.R.D.s government...and i think that should be rectafied. Sure...why not. Welcome to FORDs Governement.

Aiden_Ford-Commander of Gateworld Chapter.

Welcome to the government. You may choose a staff if you so desire...this is a new chapter of FORD...however...the two chapters will report to me...and Wraith816 will be the Govenor of the Scifi Chapter. The positions to be filled are as follows: Secretary of Defense (to defend Ford from evil doers), Secretary of State (to form alliances and manage the chapters image), and Secretary of the Interior (to manage the gateworld chapter members). The secretary of interior will report to Desala...the F.O.R.D. Director of Human Resources. Please set up the gateworld chapter accordingly.

F.O.R.D.- Commander-in-Chief Jefesito
                            Last edited by jefesito; 07 February 2005, 02:25 PM.

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              what is your manifesto and what are you doing about it
                              Im sorry...im not very intellegent...Manifesto? We currently have a project underway...entitled the Save the Aiden Project...we are trying to save him from becomeing a reacurring member. Visit our webpage at: http://saveaiden.systemofalive.net/

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Working...
                              X