Sawyer is soooo cute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sawyer is soooo cute

i cant belive no one has made sawyer his own real thred yet. i reckon that he is sooo cute.
    Last edited by claires; 14 June 2006, 08:40 AM.
    charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Well, he was voted like the hottest guy or something. It was on the yahoo news thing. Anyways he kicks ass.

Comment

sAwyer

kthnxbye

Comment

i...think...im...haveing...a...heartatack...from...da...cuteness...of...him
        charlie, sowyer and jack are defenetly the cutest boys in the world.if there was an award they would win with no problems

Comment

This is probably not the place to thunk over Lost stars, try a dedicated Lost forum.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

hmm I'll join you in the thunking claires. Seems like we like a lot of the same guys eh?

*thunk* this guy so deserves to be voted the hottest hunk on TV (I kid you not)

Comment

women just like him because they know he'd treat them like crap.

women always like the @$$|n0l3$

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                women just like him because they know he'd treat them like crap.

women always like the @$$|n0l3$
                no women like him because he is cute and some because he's the badboy on the show

Comment

wow how does he look so hot i wish my boyfriend looked like tht

kuthunk kuthunk kuthunk

Comment

Sawyer may be a hunk so yes he is cute to look at but he is a con man , is pretty selfish and treats people with no respect at all , so he has the outer beauty only ...the inner beauty and outer beauty altogether is for someone else on the Island

Caty

Comment

so what its the outer beauty that counts

Comment

Originally posted by claires
                        so what its the outer beauty that counts
                        spoken like a true high school girl

Comment

Sure he's a con man but you have to admit he's had an awful childhood and past. One of the writers said that if Saywer had been raised like Jack, he would act like Jack too. The writers see Jack and Sawyer as twins seperated at birth and raised in different environments. And there is some good in Sawyer because
                          Spoiler:
                          when he's about to leave on the raft, he tells Jack that he met his father in a bar and that he was proud of him, that he loved him and didn't blame him for what he did.
                          Sawyer didn't have to do that, it was his choice but he still did.

Comment

that raises a good point about that evil twin theory thing going around.
                            i can't remember what its called, or where i read it, but like its like everyone on the planet has a exact opposite evil twin or something or other. i can't really remember.
                            just the way you happened to say that Nightingale that made me think of it

Comment

Sawyer is good looking till he opens his mouth, then it goes down hill from there. His southern accent comes across as phony as heck, is it even real or is he making it up for the show?.

Comment

Working...
                              X