X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter

great movie.

a low budget Canadian indy flick....filmed in Ottawa.

from the netflix blurb:

This indie film garnered awards on the festival circuit, including Slamdance, Zombiedance, the Fargo Film Festival and the Santa Cruz Film Festival. The far-out story has Jesus finally returning to Earth -- but he must contend with a world under assault by a band of vampires. Mary Magnum and the god of Mexican wrestling, El Santos, help Jesus fight evil in this oddball horror-comedy.

netflix now...or...if you're really lucky, your local vid store might have it.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Oh, for cryin' out loud.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

That is so crazy I might actually watch it. I've never heard anything more ridiculous.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Trust me save your money, I bought it 2 years ago on the name alone from Ebay. I thought it would have been some B horror movie. Instead it was some ultra low Z list crap fest. It was shot with a 70's look & looked like they were going for monty python.

I turned it off after the first 7 minutes, & it's in a box in the loft.

It was the worst piece of trash that I've ever saw or ever will see in my life. Those who made it should be took out & shot for crimes against humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
          Trust me save your money, I bought it 2 years ago on the name alone from Ebay. I thought it would have been some B horror movie. Instead it was some ultra low Z list crap fest. It was shot with a 70's look & looked like they were going for monty python.

It was the worst piece of trash that I've ever saw or ever will see in my life. Those who made it should be took out & shot for crimes against humanity.
          Well then. I guess I can skip that.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

ITs not that bad I found it quite funny
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter

i suppose then that it's not the worst movie you've seen, just the worst 7 minutes. try the other 83....might change your mind.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                great movie.

a low budget Canadian indy flick....filmed in Ottawa.

from the netflix blurb:

This indie film garnered awards on the festival circuit, including Slamdance, Zombiedance, the Fargo Film Festival and the Santa Cruz Film Festival. The far-out story has Jesus finally returning to Earth -- but he must contend with a world under assault by a band of vampires. Mary Magnum and the god of Mexican wrestling, El Santos, help Jesus fight evil in this oddball horror-comedy.

netflix now...or...if you're really lucky, your local vid store might have it.
                OMG. I just watched half of this movie yesterday (quite the thing to be watching on a Sunday afternoon) but then I had to leave. The only reason I watched is because I knew the actor who played Mary Magnum. It was on the Independent Film Channel (IFC) here in Canada.

I thought it was quite funny at first. Love the fight scenes with Jesus. Cool fight moves and neat editing. Even if I wasn't going out to dinner I doubt I could have stuck it out. Maybe one of these days If I find it on DVD, I might check it out just to see how it ends.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I watched this on TV a while ago up here in Canada.

I was absolutely on the floor dieing of laughter during the first ten minutes or so.

After that it kind of started to suck because they stopped dressing the guy up like a cheap Halloween Jesus and everything else he did was like 300% less funny because of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X