This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans in Pegasus?

I am confused on one thing. Shouldn't all "humans" in this galaxy be Ancients? Seeing as how the Goa'uld did not take humans from the Milky Way and put them here. How did humans get into the Pegasus Galaxy then?

i think the altarians whent from their home galaxy to pegasus. and made more humans. then after they were being beaten by the wraith, they came to the milky way and created humans here aswel.

they wouldnt have helped them to ascend.

or they came to milky way, created humans, wasnted a change of scenery so flew atlantis to pegasus and created humans there. then some came back to earth when they were on the verge of defeat by the wraith
    Last edited by skalra63; 04 February 2006, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skalra63
      i think the altarians whent from their home galaxy to pegasus. and made more humans. then after they were being beaten by the wraith, they came to the milky way and created humans here aswel.

they wouldnt have helped them to ascend.

or they came to milky way, created humans, wasnted a change of scenery so flew atlantis to pegasus and created humans there. then some came back to earth when they were on the verge of defeat by the wraith
      I really don't think the Ancients created human life. They had the technology supposedly to create life, but if they created human life, why wouldn't humans naturally have the Ancient gene? Why wouldn't humans literally be just like the Ancients when the Ancients started out life?

So I don't agree that the Ancients created humans because I think if they did, our genetics would match theirs instead of there only being a random few who naturally possess an Ancient gene in them.

Those who have the Ancient genes were supposedly the result of an original Ancient having a child with a human thousands or millions of years ago. If the Ancients created humans, all humans should be genetically matched with Ancients.

Comment

Maybe the anicents tried to use that uber-cool weapon from 'Reckoning' parts 1 & 2 in an attempt to destroy the Wraith, but for some unknown reason the plan didn't work, and erased everything else but the Wraith in the pegasus galaxy. But creating new life; Humans.

This kinda sucks really coz its made more food for the Wraith to do thier thing on, but its only theory.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

The ancients went to the pegasus galaxy and seeded life. They created a second evolution of the human species. They did the same thing in the Milky way galaxy, this can be easily deducted from Oma when she is discussing the machine they used to create life in the galaxy with daniel when he was "half-way" ascended and in the diner eatin waffles. she said somethin like ironic that the machine we used to create life in this galaxy would be used to destroy life. somethin along those lines.

creating human life doesn't mean they have the ancient gene....people on earth have it b/c after the wraith war, many of them went back to earth to live out their lives...its only fitting that they had children and mixed in with the life there.

Comment

Working...
          X