Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the one fingered salute (Inferno SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one fingered salute (Inferno SPOILERS)

Did anyone else notice towardsthe end of "inferno" s2e19 while fixing something that Rodney Mckay bent his finger nail but if you look at it closey he gives the middle finger towards one of the other actors.Can't figure out to whom........

how sad,that I actually noticed that.I need a life

LOL....i didnt notice that... can you give a timeframe?
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

what's the big deal bout showing someone a finger? should i feel bad bout it?

Comment

I remember that. I was going to sceencap it but forgot to. I'll go do it now.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
          I remember that. I was going to sceencap it but forgot to. I'll go do it now.
          Looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            what's the big deal bout showing someone a finger? should i feel bad bout it?
            The big deal is they got it passed the censors considering the time it shows on tv. and the time frame is 39:25.......

Comment

Originally posted by mentalgate
              and the time frame is 39:25.......
              Cool Thanks

Comment

Found the Timeframe finally. I knew it was at the end somewhere but didn't remember the exact spot. Here it is:

Original, Dim:

I made it Brighter:
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalgate
                  The big deal is they got it passed the censors considering the time it shows on tv. and the time frame is 39:25.......

that's dumb. in this country:

blood and dismembered body parts everywhere is good but a finger and <Mod Snip> is what gets losers riled (sp?) up
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 05 February 2006, 12:14 PM. Reason: Not PG

Comment

that's dumb. in this country:

blood and dismembered body parts everywhere is good but a finger and <Mod Snip> is what gets losers riled (sp?) up
                    Are you implying that we're losers?

You know what bothers me most? The commercials. They're worse than the shows when it comes to censorship issues! I mean, seriously now, they're advertising Lavalife during an episode of Mr. Dressup!

*sigh* I guess the age at which little kids learn about sex is a much smaller number than it was before. It just shocks me sometimes when I see a 7 year old girl wearing a skirt that's barely long enough to cover her butt. I wouldn't want to be walking behind her when she goes up a flight of stairs!

Yeah, anyway, that was OT! Thanks for the heads up about the finger! I didn't notice it first time round, you must be very observant!
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 05 February 2006, 12:15 PM. Reason: Edit to Quoted post
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

yes if you are some of the ones who <mod snip> and fingers on tv

no if you don't
                      Last edited by Major Tyler; 05 February 2006, 12:29 PM.

Comment

yes if you are some of the ones who <mod snip> and fingers on tv

no if you don't
                        Personally, I don't care - but I appreciate some people may find it odd. I don't think that makes them a loser however. I also think some people may find your comments offensive, and would suggest you retract them:

Originally posted by Forum Rules
                        Respect your fellow users. Refrain from personal attacks and name-calling. Disagreements and debates are fine, but negative personal comments are not welcome.
                        Last edited by Major Tyler; 05 February 2006, 12:29 PM.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Lets all keep in mind the topic of this thread as well as GW Forum rules regarding PG content and personal attacks on fellow members :0

Thanks
                          TameFarrar
                          GW Moderator
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i'm not doing any eprsonal attacks on members it's an attack on a general group of people like the people who whined bout the superbowl wardrobe malfunction a few years back

Comment

that people see this tiny detail haha, probably no intentions there i believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X