Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

This is a series based off of the award winning books by Kathy Reichs, which in turn is based off of her own experiences as a forensic anthropologist.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460627/

It also stars David Boreanaz which is cool to have him on TV again, but come on.... We want an Angel miniseries!

Anyway, there's also a trailer, and in one part there's a man who looks a lot like Admiral Chegwidden from JAG.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Ah yes I have heard about this, David Boreanaz gets to go out in the Sun. Mmm when does it screen in the US?

Comment

It premiers Tuesday September 20th (not sure of time) on FOX.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I saw the trailer while watching THE INSIDE on FOX ... although I originally don't like the idea of another CSI rip-off.. the trailer looks promising, David Boreanaz still has his ANGEL smirk and posture but the way the actress does reasearch/autopsy looks interesting, as long as they're fast-paced and keeping the new-looks at autopsy thing, I'm willing to stay and watch it...

boy! there's a lot of interesting series come this fall... *will be very conflicted*
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Yes, play on words totally intentional *grin*

Angel's former star, David Boreanaz plays a main role in the show Bones, which is a show I am enjoying. I miss Angel though, and wish they would have continued with that instead. But he's a talented actor, so I'm happy to see him in a show.

Comment

I miss Angel, and havent seen Bones yet, but I will be doing so when it becomes available
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              Yes, play on words totally intentional *grin*

Angel's former star, David Boreanaz plays a main role in the show Bones, which is a show I am enjoying. I miss Angel though, and wish they would have continued with that instead. But he's a talented actor, so I'm happy to see him in a show.
              Oh, yes. The show didn't win me over on its debut; the ep was slow and a 'ship was too heavily intimated way too soon between the two stars.

By ep 3 I was hooked. DB is looking hotter than ever. My coworkers could hardly tell me what they thought of last night's ep except for the part where DB starts pull-ups in his muscle tee. Yeow!

Just sayin', I love the way the characters are developing and the stories are well done. And DB has such nice comic potential as well as dramatic. If they just won't screw around with the night it runs, I'm there!
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Anyone else watch this show? I've heard it's got quite bad ratings in America, and I'm worried that its going to be cancelled. I really like it! For anyone who doesn't watch it, here's a description taken from the official Fox site:

"DR. TEMPERANCE BRENNAN (Emily Deschanel) is a highly skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institution and writes novels as a sideline. Law enforcement calls on her to assist with murder investigations when the standard methods of identifying a body are useless – when the remains are badly decomposed, burned or destroyed beyond recognition. Brennan’s special expertise lies in her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in the victim’s bones.

Brennan often finds herself teamed with Special Agent SEELEY BOOTH (David Boreanaz) of the FBI’s Homicide Investigations Unit. A former Army sniper, Booth mistrusts science and scientists – the “squints,” as he calls them, who pore over the physical evidence. Booth believes the key to solving crimes lies in discovering the truth from those still alive – witnesses and suspects – through good-old-fashioned investigative work. Brennan and Booth frequently clash both professionally and personally, but so far the chemistry between them has only played out in a fictionalized account in Brennan’s latest mystery novel

BONES is a police procedural with humor and heart – a darkly amusing series that probes the humanity behind the scientists who probe the inhumanity behind horrific crimes. "

I really enjoy the banter between Bones and Booth, and I like the stories (I'm into those sorts of things! But am I the only one?

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I don't watch the show. I do remember growing up watching his Dad report the weather for Philly/South Jersey area. I think he looks very much like his dad.
                  Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I like it it's cool show. it's in one of my favorite genres of television shows so I checked it out and I liked it alot. wednesdays was funny. 'Starwars, Star Trek, Stargate, BattleStar Galactica' that cracked me up. plus I like David Boreanaz's eyes blue is my second favorite eye color, next to green. that's why I watch House he has really blue eyes. So does Anthony Micheal Hall in Deadzone. but I don't just watch the shows for tyhe eyes my favorite genre happen to be Sci-Fi, Mystery, and Supernatural. but I thouroughly enjoy Bones I skip activities for it.

Comment

I watch Bones ..It's a great show ..very interesting and I love the chemistry between Temperance and Booth

I thought it was quite popular in America like any other criminal shows ..They seem to take preference over sci-fi shows those days !!!
                      I have read a few "Bones" threads in other forums and fans are very active over there ...so it must be a good sign but then I thought "Threshold " was doing quite well and look what happened to the show !!!

I hope "Bones" will go on for many years as it has great potential plus the chemistry with the 2 main actors is I think very important to the producers so I've heard as they modified the script for the chemistry between the 2 of them .

Caty
                      Last edited by Catysg1; 10 February 2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

much much better then most of the stuff at TV (REALITY)

Comment

I love bones (i loved the sg reference ) i also like house which is sort of similar

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
                            I love bones (i loved the sg reference ) i also like house which is sort of similar
                            I love House. I was sooooo Mad when James Spader won that emmy. but you can't stay mad at the man who's acting inspired your favorite Seires now can you?

Comment

I just love that show! Tempe is THE reason why I want to become a forensic anthropologist. Booth is cute, yes but since I've read all the books of Kathy Reichs (the show and novels are based on her life) I know that there's only Ryan for her. I dunno if Booth is supposed to be Ryan bc there are several similarities between them. Thoughts on this one?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X