Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks there's any chance that we see...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who thinks there's any chance that we see...

an Asgard Prior?

None. They don't even know what galaxy the Asgard live in. Heck, we barely know.

Comment

Hmmm....slim to nil?
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

But there are Asgard in the MW Galaxy. I think if one were captured, and brainwashed with something like the Gould technology, it would be possible. Highly unlikely and never going to happen, but possible.

Comment

Also, if an Asgard became a Prior and gained the knowledge of the Ori, they could solve there own little not being able to reproduce and only cloning themselves problem. If one Asgard was willing to infiltrate the Ori and sacrafice himself for the good of the Asgard, it could work. But agian, not very likely and not going to happen.

Comment

the Ashgard are way too evolved to fall for any of that prior junk so the chances are like .00000000000000000000001 maybe even more than that. the Asgard are a very strong race so they don't realy need any thing the priors have to offer. and frankly if i were a Prior i wouldn't even try. but theres always that slight chance that it could happen, hey up untill a couple centuries ago we thought the Earth was flat.

Comment

Naw. Even if the Priors somehow wangled that one, I don't think the Asgard, with their huge blinking eyes and impossibly nonchalant, superior demeanors, will fall for Book of Ori toting. They could just beam them out, lol.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

What do you mena the earth is not flat?????

Comment

The Ori do not brainwash their followers. What would be the point of an Asgard prior, anyway? The Ori already know more than the Asgard do. Also, Asgard appearing out of a gate an preaching about Origin? Who would take them seriously?

And there's the risk of them breaking free of the brainwash and turning against the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    The Ori do not brainwash their followers. What would be the point of an Asgard prior, anyway? The Ori already know more than the Asgard do. Also, Asgard appearing out of a gate an preaching about Origin? Who would take them seriously?

And there's the risk of them breaking free of the brainwash and turning against the Ori.
                    If there is now point to having an Asgard Prior, why is there a point of having a Jaffa or human Prior? The Ori are most definitely higher on the food chain than the humans or the Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Iceman
                      What do you mena the earth is not flat?????
                      *blink*
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

If there is now point to having an Asgard Prior, why is there a point of having a Jaffa or human Prior? The Ori are most definitely higher on the food chain than the humans or the Jaffa
                        Humans and Jaffa can turn billions. An Asgard can turn, er, hundreds? >_>'

Besides, who the Hell are they gonna turn? Loki, who's probably imprisoned?

Comment

But there are Asgard in the MW Galaxy. I think if one were captured, and brainwashed with something like the Gould technology, it would be possible. Highly unlikely and never going to happen, but possible.
                          Possible, but doubtful.

Comment

There is simply no point to an Asgard prior, however it would be cool if a prior solved their reproductive problems and then they killed him. Let the stupid priors be usefull for somthing other than evil. Then we can really ally with the asgard and kick some ori ass.
                            Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

I think if one were captured, and brainwashed with something like the Gould technology, it would be possible
                              The asgard can resist goa'uld technology and even turn it against itself using their "brainpower" (reference Thor on Anubis' ship with the nasty urchin mindprobe thing)...
                              First, please use spoiler tags. If I want to know what happens in the show I'll watch it. Second, if you don't like the show, stop watching it. That way you won't feel the need to complain that a sci-fi entertainment show has "plot holes" or "isn't realistic". There is a difference between commenting on an episode you didn't like and constantly complaining about the series as a whole. After all, why torture yourself by watching something you don't like...

Comment

Working...
                              X