This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Ancient female coming back?

Do you guys think that we will ever see that Ancient female we saw in "Frozen" and at the beginning of Atlantis' premire come back and be a regular in the series?

That would be way cool.

I remembered she died in Frozen. But if they can find some kind of Ancient reanimation device, then maybe she can be revived and become a member of the Atlantis team.

And then we can have a love story involving her and one of the Atlantis' team members

We might see her again if there are anymore... SEVERAL MILLION YEARS AGO... type scenes. I highly doubt she will be a regular or even a semi-regular.
    Last edited by Selmak; 21 July 2004, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah cause shes dead isnt she?
      "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by furry
        Do you guys think that we will ever see that Ancient female we saw in "Frozen" and at the beginning of Atlantis' premire come back and be a regular in the series?

That would be way cool.

I remembered she died in Frozen. But if they can find some kind of Ancient reanimation device, then maybe she can be revived and become a member of the Atlantis team.

And then we can have a love story involving her and one of the Atlantis' team members
        Yeah she died, even if they did find some reanimation device. I seriously doubt the other ascended Ancients would allow her to interact with them. If they were to allow her, they would probably completely make her human and wipe her memory.....permanately, with no chance of her ever regaining it.

Comment

Theoretically, they ascended should not be "allowed" to do that because that's still interfering with our plane of existance which is still illegal for them. However, since they made the rules, they can break them.

Besides, she was millions of years old, she doesn't have the knowledge of the ascended Ancients nor the ability to ascend.

Comment

I doubt it, since she is dead.

I think it would be more interesting to have an interactive version of the female Ancient hologram Dr. Beckett found. She could be semi-regular and help them understand the history with the Wraith and figure out the technology.

Comment

You guys are so cruel. I mean, give an Ancient female a chance.

Comment

Sorry, furry.
                But we didn't right the episode.
                And the episode says she as dead as can be, so she isn't coming back.
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

hey how many times did Aphophis die? And what about Daniel? You're never 'dead' in sci fi!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I rather have Ayianna back rather than Melia. Melia just seems like a PR lady, the type that tell you a lot but nothing really relevant. Ayianna, on the other hand with the limited screen time seems to be more sympathetic to humans.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

You sound like one of those minority sympathizers. The girl is dead, and unless they discuss how the Ancients all died out and she was part o the reason, there's no reason for her to come back.

She was cute though...

Comment

I'd say that's a little late... She's been dead for two years already.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Didn't she give everybody the disease that wiped out the Ancients to start with? Seems like they left her behind for some reason, did they leave her all by herself? Why would they have done that? I think a little bit more explanation would have been nice, why was she left in the outpost? She has already been back one time, maybe that is all you get.

Comment

yeah theres no reanimation after two years, we went through decompostion in Forensics you can't regrow tissue thats been dissolved by rot and bacterium.

Comment

Phfsh. When your technology is something like 50 million years more advanced than us, we won't argue with what they can do....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X