Overall Theory on Lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall Theory on Lost!

I heard this theory about the show and it seems very plausible. Everyone on Lost is already dead. There were no survivors of the plane crash. They are just ghosts who are unable to go to the next phase, because they are still holding on to their old lives. Thus, they are lost. Those that do die are able to do so because they can let go or I guess go to the next phase whatever that maybe (Heaven, Hell, etc)

What do you thinK?

I think cliche and I would hate it if that happened
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

One of the producers refuted the ghost/purgatory/afterlife theory a while ago. The survivors are definately alive.

Comment

its not purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
          One of the producers refuted the ghost/purgatory/afterlife theory a while ago. The survivors are definately alive.
          Of course, they are not going to confirm it. That would be giving too much away. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

They arent going to outright lie either
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by HarshCritic
              Of course, they are not going to confirm it. That would be giving too much away. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
              No they specifically said it was not purpatory. Ill find the article later if you don't believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                No they specifically said it was not purpatory.
                is that where they send criminals?

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                  is that where they send criminals?
                  LOL good one!

Comment

purpatory is not a word

Purgatory however is:

[from Latin purgare to purify] The place whither, according to the doctrine of the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches, the souls of those who have died in grace, but with sins yet unexpiated, pass for purificatory suffering before entering heavenly bliss. They are supposed, somewhat superstitiously, to be helped by the prayers of the living and especially by religious ceremonials such as the celebration of the Mass. ...
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      Purgatory however is:

[from Latin purgare to purify] The place whither, according to the doctrine of the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches, the souls of those who have died in grace, but with sins yet unexpiated, pass for purificatory suffering before entering heavenly bliss. They are supposed, somewhat superstitiously, to be helped by the prayers of the living and especially by religious ceremonials such as the celebration of the Mass. ...
                      Well, our group of survivors certainly have a lot of sins to make up for!

I agree though, it would be a major disappointment if they were all dead, or it turned out to be say, Locke's dream or something.

As yet, I have yet to latch onto a personal favourite theory yet. I just hope it isn't either of those above.
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        purpatory is not a word

Purgatory however is:
                        Yeah, it was a typo.

Comment

Didn't the Catholic Church recently get rid of purgatory? I think it was an attempt to kill off our favorite show!
                          "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

No the Catholic Church still has purgaturoy I had to sit through a lesson at school about it today. Its a bore.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                              I agree though, it would be a major disappointment if they were all dead, or it turned out to be say, Locke's dream or something.
                              I hadn't thought of that one. LOL! Like finding Patrick Duffy in the shower.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X