X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Michael Shanks Interview

Of work, life and a new baby Shanks

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com

During the hiatus of filming Stargate SG-1, MSOL had the opportunity to speak with Michael Shanks. In this interview, Michael shares his thoughts on work, life and his family.
    To read the interview, Feet On The Ground: Walking Through Life With Michael Shanks, go to the MSOL Interview section in The Archives.
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Great interview!

Comment

Excellent interview, lots of detail. Thanks for the link
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

A very nice and informative interview. I only have one question...if Michael's first wife played Shar're and his present wife plays Dr. Lam, isn't Alexia Doig just a wee bit nervous about Michael's attraction to his female co-stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Abodie
          A very nice and informative interview. I only have one question...if Michael's first wife played Shar're and his present wife plays Dr. Lam, isn't Alexia Doig just a wee bit nervous about Michael's attraction to his female co-stars?
          Vaitaire only played his wife on tv; Michael and Vaitaire have a daughter named Tatiana! And to clarify the two never married!

Michael has only been married once and that would be to Lexa Doig-Shanks! And they are about to have another child together! Their second child!

And not sure what you mean about Michaels attraction to his female co stars; he actually met Lexa when he did Andromeda!
          Hope that clears things up!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Great interview thank you…
            And to that last line all I have to saw is aaaaawwwww Congratulations to them!!!

Comment

Just don't tell me Shanks is going to pull an RDA, and leave the show in a few years

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...odesnext.shtml
              sigpic

Comment

I have much love for this article. It made me think even more highly of Michael than before. Which, considering I was already a fanatic for him already, it's a lot. *L*

The more I find out about him, the more I'm impressed.

Congrats to both Michael and Lexa for their joyous occasion!!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  Just don't tell me Shanks is going to pull an RDA, and leave the show in a few years

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...odesnext.shtml
                  Right now, I'm not too worried about that. We'll have him around all but four eps next season. That's not bad at all, considering the baby. It was a nice interview.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Who do think should replace Shanks while he's gone?

Corin Nemec
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      Who do think should replace Shanks while he's gone?

Corin Nemec
                      In our dreams, I think. I don't know, they may not at all.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

congratz to michael and lexi.

one thing i'd like to know, though... did michael 'ask' for this time off, or was this scifi/sony's idea and 'told' him they were only going to use him for 16 eps? in other words, did ms 'contract' for only 16 eps, or did scifi/sony do it?

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          congratz to michael and lexi.

one thing i'd like to know, though... did michael 'ask' for this time off, or was this scifi/sony's idea and 'told' him they were only going to use him for 16 eps? in other words, did ms 'contract' for only 16 eps, or did scifi/sony do it?
                          sally
                          Michael contracted for only 16 eps-- it was his choice--for the reasons mentioned in the article :-)
                          Dana Jeanne
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Shanks.

Maybe a little brother for his two sisters to look up too.

Comment

I think Vala would be replacing him. Whether she stays for after that and forming SG1 with 5 people .. who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X