This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Mail Address for Atlantis

Does anyone know what the fan mail address is for the cast and crew of Atlantis so I can send them a letter?

Apparentely, Joe Flannigan allows people to send him actual fan mail. He's got someone to help him sort out rabid fanmail like "I'd like to do XXX things to you!" though, but I assume you're not one of those.

Comment

Uh, no, I'm not one of those! I've listened to the commentaries over the season 1 episodes and Torri and others say that they get fan mail sent to them. I suppose I should go look at each actor's web site for an address then? In that case, does anyone know if David Hewlett has an official site or does anyone have his fan mail address?

Comment

Originally posted by candiceg
        Does anyone know what the fan mail address is for the cast and crew of Atlantis so I can send them a letter?
        Dr. Elizabeth Weir, et al
        City of Atlantis
        Lantia
        Pegasus Galaxy

c/o The Daedalus

Be advised that current cargo space limits each letter to two (2) 8 1/2 x 11 sheets, double-sided.
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21427
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

does anyone know if David Hewlett has an official site or does anyone have his fan mail address?
            If you write to Bridge Studios, David Hewlett has been know to respond. Just make sure you put the name of the actor on the envelope that you want it delivered to.

Stargate Atlantis
            c/o Bridge Studios
            2400 Boundary Road
            Burnaby, British Columbia
            V5M 3Z3
            Canada

Comment

Or you can try to go hand deliver it yourself and maybe get kicked out, if not arrested, by the security guard.

Maybe I should try that one time .
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                Or you can try to go hand deliver it yourself and maybe get kicked out, if not arrested, by the security guard.

Maybe I should try that one time .
                There's apparentely a Con going on somewhere right now. Joe Flannigan, among others, is a guest there ;___;. I wanna go! But I live in fracking Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                  There's apparentely a Con going on somewhere right now. Joe Flannigan, among others, is a guest there ;___;. I wanna go! But I live in fracking Sweden.
                  You poor b@stard

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    If it's any comfort I'm broke. So I have to live with the knowledge that if Joe Flannigan was at a Con next door to me (and he's #2 on my list of people I would most like to meet before I die) I couldn't afford to go.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      If it's any comfort I'm broke. So I have to live with the knowledge that if Joe Flannigan was at a Con next door to me (and he's #2 on my list of people I would most like to meet before I die) I couldn't afford to go.
                      haha who's #1?

And I'd just take the money for the Con out of my student loans.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Jason Momoa
                        c/o CLM Mangement
                        PO Box 395
                        Norwalk, IA

Comment

How long would it take to hear from them?
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

That depends on how busy they are, how many letters they get and whether they even reply to letters - best to include a stamped envelope if you want a reply
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy502
                              Jason Momoa
                              c/o CLM Mangement
                              PO Box 395
                              Norwalk, IA
                              From all of Jason's fans, thanks wizzy!
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                              X