This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what ever happened to the tok'ra ??????

just curious about what has happened to the tok'ra havent seen much of them lately obivously they are still in contact with the sgc just wondering if there is a possible tokra on atlantis???????
    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Originally posted by katrin
    just curious about what has happened to the tok'ra havent seen much of them lately obivously they are still in contact with the sgc just wondering if there is a possible tokra on atlantis???????
    So far as I know...they're on the outs with the Tau'ri since Allegiance. Maybe Jacob gave us some clues during Reckoning? I know that some Tok'ra visited him on Earth during Threads, so there's still some sort of diplomatic relations in play at that point, I would think.

Comment

I've had a quick skim through the Reckoning transcript and I can't find anything very obvious although it is clear that his/Selmak's relationship with the high council is still very strained. Perhaps the Tok'ra are still trying to keep their distance after the decision they made in Death Knell.
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        Perhaps the Tok'ra are still trying to keep their distance after the decision they made in Death Knell.
        Yeah, in that ep they decided to withdraw from the Tau'ri/Tok'ra/Jaffa alliance because they wanted to keep their covert ops under wraps and weren't prepared to share that intel with the alliance. In other words, they got found out, threw a big girly strop and chucked their toys out of the pram.

They've been keeping their distance ever since.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
        X