This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard doing a daniel SPOILERS

We see in season 2 of atlantis that sheppard spends over 6 months + in the sanctuary studying ascension (admittedly not voluntarily) does this mean we may well see him do a daniel jackson in later series with him doing the whole ascended for a while bit? i know he says hes not ready to yet but he could probably be persuaded if atlantis and all involved were at risk he does have a thing for ascended women as well thoughts? comments?
    the very young do not always do as they are told...

you blow up one star and suddenly everyone expects you to be able to walk on water... next parting the red sea

Originally posted by LOKI LOKI
    We see in season 2 of atlantis that sheppard spends over 6 months + in the sanctuary studying ascension (admittedly not voluntarily) does this mean we may well see him do a daniel jackson in later series with him doing the whole ascended for a while bit? i know he says hes not ready to yet but he could probably be persuaded if atlantis and all involved were at risk he does have a thing for ascended women as well thoughts? comments?
    Sorry, but I don't see your parallel...so, I guess my answer would be NO, as Shep made it quite plain ascsnsion was not soething he was interested in....at least for right now and the forseeable future. Shep is NOT Daniel.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I think John has found his place in life, so no I don't see him interested in ascension.

Daniel has never seemed content to me and has always been looking for where he belongs.

Comment

Doubtful. But there is a thread discussing the possibility that Sheppard descended.

Comment

He didn't actually study ascension. There wasn't really anything to study in that stupid place. They just meditated and practiced "Hide and seek".

Sheppard couldn't concentrate and meditate properly. I doubt he ever will because he's not interested in Ascension.

Comment

Working...
          X