Chuck Campbell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Campbell Appreciation Thread

We've seen Chuck Campbell's face in Atlantis in just about every episode of season two, and the poor guy is still nameless. He dials that gate with practiced ease and can eposition with the best of them. And yet, no name. Well, not anymore. No longer is he just "Chuck" or "Canadian Technician" or "Lantis Chevron Guy." He deserves better. He deserves a name.

And a few fangirls. And guys. We're an open bunch of people here.

Here's the rules: 1) Try to think up a new name for ever post.
    2) Ummm.....okay, so there's really only one rule.

Two pics to start things rolling:

And a name. How about......Allen.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Woo! Chuck thread!! Sadly, I lack in Chuck pics to share.

As for a name... heee... he's become so known as Chuck the Technician in the fandom that it's hard for me to think of him by any other name. He kinda looks like a Tim to me, though.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Well at least we know for sure he is a Sgt. It's a start. I think Andrew, we don't get many Andrews in SciFi.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Well at least we know for sure he is a Sgt. It's a start. I think Andrew, we don't get many Andrews in SciFi.
        Heh...good point.

Originally posted by xfkirsten
        Woo! Chuck thread!! Sadly, I lack in Chuck pics to share.
        Yeah, I only have a few here and there. Guess I'll have to re-watch some old epis. *sigh* The pain....I have icons though!

Original cap:

Hmm...How about...Gordon?

Comment

Lol, he looks like he has that elf ear thing going on in that cap even more so in the icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Lol, he looks like he has that elf ear thing going on in that cap even more so in the icons.
            Holy wow, he does! No one can beat Teh Shep Elf Ears, though.

Comment

Caps:

Comment

Instead of "Chuck" he could be given the proper English cut down version of Charles, Charlie

And about Bloody time he was given a Thunk type thread

Comment

Didn't they name him in "Allies"?

Comment

Russell, Thomas, Jason, Carl?

Comment

Oh that's great, finally an appreciation thread for the guy with the many titles and no name. Chuck the technician, Atlantis' Chevron guy, Canadian Console guy, Sergeant Cuteness - this man has many fans, he needs a real name, so TPTB should give him one already!

Well, his real name is Chuck and this name has been used so often among the fans that maybe his character's name should be Charles, like Reefgirl suggested.

Or David. Would be funny since he was David Hewlett's stand-in! (I think it's great that he was so good at this that they decided to give him some lines on the show!)

I'd also like Patrick as a name for him.

Bye, A.
                      Last edited by Arlessiar; 01 February 2006, 06:27 AM.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Does someone that droolworthy need a name? I mean, anonimty means something, especially here in Vegas

I do think it would be nice to know his name, but, how many years was it till Gary Jones' charecter got a name?

And thanks heaps for the pics!

Comment

On the GateWorld transcripts he is called TECHNICIAN and on many other ones.

It took like 4 years for Gary Jones' character to even have his name mentioned. I dont think we can wait that long in this case

Comment

to me he looks like a James!!!! but before i read a previous post... the first thing that popped to mind was "Gordon"!!!!!! ESP i tell ya!!!
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

We need a list of names and then get one of Actors on GW to give it to TPTB and then they can decide

Comment

Working...
                              X