This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring in many old beloved characters from seasons past

What would really be cool is some sort of time dilation get-together. Have any of you guys seen Dr. Who? There was one special episode called the Five Doctors wherein they brought together all the guys who played the Doctor (that is, all still alive at the time and those who agreed to the contract). They also brought in many of the Doctor's companions.

If they can use something like that to bring in a bunch of characters who are now even dead, it would work. Some evil force traps SG-1 on a planet. There's no way out and no way to get back unless they agree to fight their greatest enemies (who combined for this one adventure). Didn't Batman do this in the 1960's movie?

Here's my list of those who should be included:

1. Jack O'Neal
    2. Daniel Jackson
    3. Samantha Carter
    4. Teal'c
    5. Cameron Mitchell
    6. General Landry
    7. Dr. Lam
    8. General Hammond
    9. Major Davis
    10. Dr. Fraser
    11. Kawalsky
    12. Jonas Quinn
    13. Vala
    14. Dr. Lee
    15. Walter
    16. Sgt. Siler
    17. Thor
    18. Apophis
    19. Rya'c
    20. Sha're
    21. Skaara
    22. Major Samuels
    23. Martouf/Lantash
    24. Master Bra'tac
    25. Colonel Chekov
    26. Jacob Carter/Selmak
    27. Senator Robert Kinsey
    28. Woolsey
    29. Cassandra
    30. Yu

You could have a bunch of the characters getting together to try to bring back SG-1 from the planet, while others mentioned (i.e. the ones who are dead) could return via the time dilation device to assist SG-1. Now, this is a huge list, but after all it's the 200th episode, which should be a 2 hour one.

Well, Vala is going to return shortly, based on the storyline. Ra has already been seen in season eight's "Moebius." Martouf has made an appearence in "Ripple Effect..."

Basically what I am trying to get at is, some of these characters already recently appeared...so we don't need to see them again, nescessarily.

However, on a lighter note, that would be a great idea to have an episode like that!

Comment

That would be cool, but some of them have come back, Time dilation would not be needed.

And THe good Doctor could because he was a time traveler, have you checked out the Doctor Who part of the forum yet?
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I think that's just a few too many to hope for. Maybe a few, maybe.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

All of those you mentioned, aspiringsoapwriter?
          Whoooaaa, too many, it would require a 4 parter if you want that every character mentioned o have some important screen exposure. More or less. This and pretty good challenge for our characters.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Hey folks,

It's just an idea for a discussion to ensue. Obviously, it would be a miracle to be able to get all of these characters (with various actors' schedules) to commit. Even in "The Five Doctors," they couldn't persuade Tom Baker, one of the most popular, to take part due to contract negotiations. But, if you keep this as your aim, and you try to get as many as possible in a 2 Hour movie, it works. After all, it's a special episode. Imagine Dr. Fraser reunited with Cassandra once again and finding out how she has been after the Dr.'s death (even though this Dr. Fraser might come from a different dimension). How would Sha're and Daniel react to each other? Now that they can successfully remove a Gaould from a human (Asgard technology saved Col. Caldwell in Atlantis), how will the characters react, knowing that they can't really change their own history. Imagine the various Gaould fighting each other, like Apophis and Yu.

Comment

I hope we do see lots of carachters from times past, but I also want to see lots of new ones.

One I would most like to revisit is Daniels grandfather and the 'giant aliens'

Comment

9. Major Davis
                10. Dr. Fraser
                11. Kawalsky
                18. Apophis
                20. Sha're
                21. Skaara
                23. Martouf/Lantash
                25. Colonel Chekov
                26. Jacob Carter/Selmak

Alas, all dead (well, Davis isn't but he's just vanished, good as dead I guess in tv lingo). don't forget catherine, too. Just bumped off in "she's dead, jim" type line. Sigh.

Comment

Janet of course and Cadet Hailey.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X