This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name this Ships

trying to think of a name for a starship built Britain, as a joint operation by the countries of the European Union or China. Any suggestions.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

The Excalibur .

Comment

The ISS? (International SpaceShip)

Zeus?

Comment

LOL The Enterprise
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

HMS Enterprise was the original after all. Now to think about it so was HMS DEFIANT

I would go for HMS Invisible, after all it was the flagship of the royal navy for quite a while.

Comment

How about HMS Guygen
            http://www.alteranancients.com/
            http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

Originally posted by Stevos
              I would go for HMS Invisible, after all it was the flagship of the royal navy for quite a while.
              Invisible or Invincible? I'm thinking Invincible.

Name a European ship eh? Uh, how about the Save the Queen, or Queen's Pride, or The Old Worlder, The Dauntless, The Juggernaught, The Behemoth, The Unbreakable, The Dorian, The Helsing. I'm not from Europe, so I have to think hard, I'll have more later.

Comment

the stonehenge
                hadrian
                nelson
                richard
                regal
                anglo
                nevis
                angel (of the north)
                erm gimme some time...the old myths are taken by the ancients, which includes dragons, arthur and stuff liek that...wow this must mean britain is ancinets cos all our ship name were taken by the ancients.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

HMS Victory
                  The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                  The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                  Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                  Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                  An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

How about the HMS Selmak in honor of the great tokra Selmak

Comment

European Union ships: {they're ships shouldn't have Greek names, leave that to American ones}
                      ~The Black Knight
                      ~Centurion
                      ~Praetorian
                      ~The Victory
                      ~Trafalgar

Chinese ships: {maybe a mix of Chinese myth and Chinese historical figures}
                      ~Zheng He (Chinese explorer and admiral of the Ming Treasure fleet)
                      ~Pan Gu (primordial Chinese giant who was invovled in the Creation)
                      ~Shi Huang'Ti (first Emperor of China)
                      ~Cao Cao (pron: "ts'ao ts'ao", was a great leader during the Three Kingdoms period)
                      ~Yu-Yuang (mythological "Jade Emperor")
                      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Serenity
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Trust me, it would get a boring name because every country would want to have a different name.
                          So most likely it would be named "European StarShip 1"

Comment

Black Diamant, for a franco-british BC. The name comes from a project of the ELDO (ancestor of the European Space Agency) for building a rocket based on the British Black Arrow rocket

and the French Diamant (diamond) rocket.

The project failed but the fairing (coiffe ?) was used for the French Diamant BP4 rocket:
                            Please forgive my English, I'm French

"The act itself never varies. But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own. It can convey a husband's eternal devotion... Or a wife's enormous regret... It can symbolize a mother's growing concern... Or a lover's growing passion... But whatever its meaning, each kiss reflects a basic human need; the need to connect to another human being. This desire is so strong it's always amazing when some people don’t understand it." Desperate Housewives, "One more kiss"

Comment

Black Dahlia?

Mattathias

Comment

Working...
                              X