This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I seeing things?

My eyes have got to be seriously messed up, but take a look at the preview commercial for "Zero Hour."

Spoilers only if I'm right

Now who does that doctor in blue look like. You tell me. At first, I just kind of shrugged it off, but when I looked closer, I could have sworn I saw Janet. I couldn't believe it. If you don't believe me, flick on the Sci-fi channel and wait for a commercial.
    Now, I don't really think its her (We all know what happened) but that sure a heck looks like her. Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.

Nope, that's not Janet, sorry.
    Rocky

Comment

I think you may be seeing things.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Unfortunately it does seem to just be wishful thinking on your part... but you can hope... I will hope along too, because I do miss her from the series and what a tasty surprise it would be to have Teryl Rothery (what a cool name for a LOTR character) back, even for one episode.
        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Well, they used Nerim (sp?) on Atlantis, and one of the young lieutenants on Atlantis so why not try and fool fans more by using Janet as the new doctor but change her name to fool everyone?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
            I think you may be seeing things.
            I agree, Janet is gone and we're going to have to learn to live with that.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
              I agree, Janet is gone and we're going to have to learn to live with that.
              Nooooooooo.... I can't live with my that!!!!!! It's Sci-Fi, she can always come back from the dead, or be reincarnated as a totally diferent person for a short 10 second scene....

Oh, yeah, ummm... Klems? You ARE seeing things. Janet is never coming back as Janet! NEVER!!!

EDIT: I'm still upset they killed her off. Couldn't they have re-assigned her character somewhere else, or make her resign? Sorry, Klems, didn't mean to offend you.

Comment

I never did hear anything, did Teryl Rothery want to move on and leave the series, or was she just dropped from the cast, and her character killed off?
                Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Teryl didn't have a clue it was coming. They thought it was the last season. I recall PDL saying he wanted to change the script but the episode was already done.

Comment

That does suck, and I appreciate your quick reply. I can understand needing to do something like that once in awhile to make people aware that these characters are military people doing dangerous things. So in a way it makes sence to have a character that people care about, pass on. Still don't like it though.
                    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?

Comment

I loved the episode. It was gutsy, I love shows that do that, even if it is to a cool character

Comment

"Hey, last seson, let's go kill of a character that people know since we won't be coming back ever again. Oh, what's that, we got another season! WOOHOOOHHH CR@#$!! Oh well, looks like Rothery is out of a job."

Yeah that does suck. It's ashamed they couldn't change it, then kill her off next season.

Comment

Joss Whedon "offed" two main characters in the finale's of his two shows. Anya on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Wesley on the finale of Angel. Both "deaths" were hard for fans of the show, but he didn't make fans grieve while the show was still going. Been nice if they'd have let Teryl go out that way if they thought it was nessisary.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                            Joss Whedon "offed" two main characters in the finale's of his two shows. Anya on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Wesley on the finale of Angel. Both "deaths" were hard for fans of the show, but he didn't make fans grieve while the show was still going. Been nice if they'd have let Teryl go out that way if they thought it was nessisary.
                            Anya wasn't a big loss, especially after Spike (even though I knew he was going into Angel)... I was just happy Andrew survived

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                              Cough...Tara...Cough...Joice...Cough
                              Shep: I can't hear you threatening to suck the life out of me 'til you hit the button on the radio.

Soldier (In Russian): Are you Russian spies?
                              Daniel: Niet.
                              Jack: Daniel!
                              Daniel: What? He asked if we were Russian spies and I said no........oh.
                              -1969 (221)

Comment

Working...
                              X