This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next week's episode, Scar

I have a feeling that Kat may buy the farm, although I hope not, because I like the idea of Starbuck having another pilot challenge her in terms of skill. Puts her ego in place.

I would speculate that Kat, through her actions and differences with Starbuck, would make Kara see that she's lost her edge. Although Kara may not openly admit it, it could inspire Starbuck to rededicate herself and get back into shape, mentally and physically. But who knows, have to watch the episode to find out what really happens.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

I'm sure that Starbuck is still the better pilot, however if the previews are to be belived she has dove into the bottle as of late, and she may not being flying with a clear head.

Comment

Kat can't go ffs!

Na, I think it's Billyboy to launch the Lee-Dee relationship.

Comment

IMO I think that Hotdog is a better pilot then Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
            IMO I think that Hotdog is a better pilot then Kat.

he certainly has more maturity and self-control. kat's continued request for weapons free against the Pegasus pilots was, while in character, completely out of line. so they were all over the Galactica's vipers, so what? what is she, five?

Comment

Nearly the whole human race was destroyed and kat was requesting weapons free. I would agree, I don't even know how she could have shot and killed another human knowing there are so few left.

Comment

Well the blackmarket kills fellow human beings all the time...i guess we really don't deserve to live if we kill each other over money

"Scar" seems like season two's "big one" after resurrection part 2, RDM seems to be absolutely love this ep as well so it looks good..."sigh" now the anticipation will eat away at me

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

I have a Halo 2 tournament on friday so I will miss it im so sad I have to wait til saturday morning to see it.

Comment

We going to have a Battlestar remake of the ending of Top Gun for kara

Comment

Originally posted by Shep
                      he certainly has more maturity and self-control. kat's continued request for weapons free against the Pegasus pilots was, while in character, completely out of line. so they were all over the Galactica's vipers, so what? what is she, five?

Originally posted by Helo
                      Nearly the whole human race was destroyed and kat was requesting weapons free. I would agree, I don't even know how she could have shot and killed another human knowing there are so few left.
                      She was the lead pilot in that situation and thus the only one that would be allowed to ask Galactica for authorization to fire.

As to firing on each other, they had no idea if those other pilots were already locked on and ready to tear them apart. I'd have done the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cag
                        We going to have a Battlestar remake of the ending of Top Gun for kara
                        Is that a spoiler or a speculation?
                        It be great to see kara chicken out on a battle and then go back in and save the day
                        . . . .. . . .

Comment

Starbuck like all of them is fatigue so that could be why her flying is down
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Also she is flying against a machine. Her reaction time is noone near as fast. I just don't understand couldn't galactica just change their firing solution to blow the thing out of the sky. Thoes flak guns are might powerful, and with the pegasus to.

Comment

Working...
                            X