This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I demand they Blow up the Daedaleus !

Cmon.... Kill off abuncha characters and nuke the status quo to show us the danger. Deaddy is one of the staus quos of season 2. Remember when they blew up the Defiant on DS9? We all went daaayyymmmmm.

Whos with me?

Destroy our only means of getting suplpies from earth.... destroy our first intergalactic space ship.....

I want the daedy to stay as long as possible

Daedy FOREVER
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

What Eoin said.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric
        Cmon.... Kill off abuncha characters and nuke the status quo to show us the danger. Deaddy is one of the staus quos of season 2. Remember when they blew up the Defiant on DS9? We all went daaayyymmmmm.

Whos with me?
        The original Earth ship is already definitely getting it in 'Ethon' over on SG-1. So why would they want to take out 'Daedalus' as well. That's just silly, especilly since it has Hermy on board. They will both live forever!

Comment

But remember the end of season one? Bates? Grodin? Abuncha nameless nobodies? Thats how u build suspense BODY COUNT! How many were galvanized by what happened to Ford?

And theres always new ships.... New crews. Remember if u get pissed when they die the writers did their job!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric
            But remember the end of season one? Bates? Grodin? Abuncha nameless nobodies? Thats how u build suspense BODY COUNT! How many were galvanized by what happened to Ford?

And theres always new ships.... New crews. Remember if u get pissed when they die the writers did their job!
            We already know what happens at the end of S2. It gets it's ass kicked & the big suspense. Is that the Wraith:

Spoiler:
            Finally get info from the computer virus that's infected Atlantis, to allow them to find out where Earth is & to launch an attack against it & the MW. That's pretty suspenseful to me, much more than say destroying a ship for no valid reason, especially when you consider that after 'Prometheus' goes, the SGC will only have two remaining ships left. The Daedalus & The Odyssey.

Comment

i think you are alone on blowing up the deddy. But we all know
              Spoiler:
              the promethaus is getting it

Comment

I vote no.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I would prefer the Daedalus remain intact.

Comment

I say keep it because it is a cool ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                      I would prefer the Daedalus remain intact.
                      and in flying condition

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                        and in flying condition
                        lol. Yes, in flying condition too.

Comment

I'm with kymeric, get shot of it....life is far too easy with it. Get rid of and let's start seeing some hardship and drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                            I'm with kymeric, get shot of it....life is far too easy with it. Get rid of and let's start seeing some hardship and drama.
                            far to easy?
                            when did that come into it
                            takes weeks to get from PG to earth and back. Cant blow up wraith hive ships or cruisers...
                            the only thing its really good for is
                            Spoiler:
                            relocating civilizations as seen in inferno and saving people, and transporting cargo and personelel.

Comment

^ I enjoyed S1 because it had the old..."we're stranded form Earth and things are difficult" thang going. IMO (and it's only mine) my enjoyment of show was severly done a damage by the introduction of the Daedalus, and with it Atlantis's re-connection with Earth. To me it all just seems too convenient now.

Comment

Working...
                              X