X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camelot......spoilers

CAMELOT

As the Ori's impending attack looms closer, Mitchell (Ben Browder) and Daniel (Michael Shanks) race to locate a device that will obliterate their enemy once and for all.

Come on it cant be that easy can it?why was there a season 9-10 if the ori are screwed?

Or will season 10 introduce the wraith to the milkyway for double the fun

Maybe they fail. It is only Mitchell and Daniel after all
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ori will be in season 10 so this probably fails or has alternate consequences

or maybe it only destroys the fleet coming to Earth?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Or...it could be the classic "We have this fancy device that will destroy our enemy but then we'll later find out that it's crap or it'll break and we're still gonna have to fight them for another season".

There's only us,
        There's only this
        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
        No other road,
        No other way
        No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim

I'm going with this one: that it only destroys the fleet coming to Earth. And it won't even do that until season 10 (Camelot is the season-ending cliffhanger, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
            Or...it could be the classic "We have this fancy device that will destroy our enemy but then we'll later find out that it's crap or it'll break and we're still gonna have to fight them for another season".
            Maybe some ori guy will say "hey let me study this and I will show you how to make it work better" and the SGC will say "wow, what a good idea because surely you will never betray us" and then someone will say "don’t call me Shirley" (because PDL will be directing and I know that line would crack him up)... then someone on GW will say "hey, havent we already seen this ep" and someone will say "whats your point"......
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim

I am going with destroys fleet.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                Maybe some ori guy will say "hey let me study this and I will show you how to make it work better" and the SGC will say "wow, what a good idea because surely you will never betray us" and then someone will say "don’t call me Shirley" (because PDL will be directing and I know that line would crack him up)... then someone on GW will say "hey, havent we already seen this ep" and someone will say "whats your point"......
                Then we'll find out taht s/he is a newbie then we'll be all like "N00b!!!11!! You've been pwned!"

Or not...

There's only us,
                There's only this
                Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                No other road,
                No other way
                No day but today...

Comment

It won't destroy the fleet. Vala joins them as a regular for personal reasosn, which will probably be her daughter. So can't see them being all killed. More likely some will be taken out & the others will flee back to the Ori home galaxy, or the weapons somehow sends them all away back to where they came from. Thus Vala has a reson to stay & that it is to help find a way to bring her daughter back.

Comment

It may not obliterate them but but hamper their asult
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Knowing how Season 10 will begin I would say that Qasim is most likely right, it wont do a Dakara weapon, and wipe out every one of them, just the nearest ones, so yer, the fleet.
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I think it'd be interesting if it actually did destroy the Ori, and if SG-1 managed to activate it. Then you could be left with millions or even billions of fanatics wondering why their gods have fallen silent, perhaps thinking that they have to completely destroy all life in the Milky Way to get them to start talking again. *shrugs*

Comment

Ill go with destroy fleet aswell......might slow the ori down or make them think twice

Would also turn the tides so we are on the attack

Comment

It'll have to be powerful enough to keep them preoccupied for the start of season 10, during the Wraith thing, yet weak enough to keep them at large for another season or two.
                            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

It will give sg-1 superpowers so they can destroy the Orii.. or not.

I think the Orii fleet will be destroyed somehow. Maybe we find a zpm to power up the arctic outpost.

Comment

Working...
                              X