Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schneider Talks Smallville's 100th (possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schneider Talks Smallville's 100th (possible spoilers)

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34364

John Schneider--whose character of Jonathan Kent played a key role in Smallville's 100th episode, which aired Jan. 26—told SCI FI Wire that he knew what was coming, but used his mixed emotions to fuel his performance. More ...
    sigpic

according to superman timeline his death was a certainty. too bad

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      according to superman timeline his death was a certainty. too bad
      I agree. I loved his performance on this show. He'll definitely be missed. I just think they didn't have to kill him off yet, but hey, that's just me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh well
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Dammit, oh well, at least it wasnt Chloe or Lana, that would have sucked, Im a little behind, but is James Marsters going to be bumped up to a regular? There were rumours floating around, bare with me, we are only just starting the season here in the UK (man i sound like a n00b oh well )
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yep James Masters is to become a cast regular. Yay James Masters rocks !!!
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              Yep James Masters is to become a cast regular. Yay James Masters rocks !!!
              When is that supposed to happen? Where did you hear that? If it's true, sweet!!
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X