Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Firefly Season Two Fly?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34383

A spokesman for Joss Whedon, creator of Firefly and its spinoff movie, Serenity, told SCI FI Wire that Whedon hasn't heard of Ace Underhill, an entrepreneur who said he is trying to acquire the rights to the SF TV franchise for purposes of mounting a second season to be distributed in alternative media. More ...
    sigpic

Yes, I'd heard about this.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

wouldn't hold my breath

but you should maybe it'll happen

Comment

Website for Firefly S2:http://www.fireflyseason2.com/Index.asp

Comment

No, it will not fly. Its over.

Comment

^ From what i've heard. He's right.
            Sorry folks. I'm one of the most de-nial prone person in existance, and even i'm saying it's dead.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
              No, it will not fly. Its over.
              lol I don’t like all this negativity lol and also you really never know what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by trentk_3888
                lol I don’t like all this negativity lol and also you really never know what will happen
                Yup anything can happen. Although shows don't normally get unaxed but I think Serenity did a lot of good for the fame of the show...

And trentk I like ur sig

And ur location

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                  ^ From what i've heard. He's right.
                  Sorry folks. I'm one of the most de-nial prone person in existance, and even i'm saying it's dead.
                  So, what have you heard?

Comment

I know for one. I will not hold my breath, however i will cross my fingers and speak to the shepard upstairs about his. I think hes a Fan. LOL
                    http://www.alteranancients.com/
                    http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. (Adam Savage - Mythbusters.)

Comment

I dunno, apparently this Underhill guy is working with lawyers right now to see if it's possible to wrest the TV rights to Firefly (and Joss Whedon) out of Fox's greedy grip. One way or another, this will give a definitive answer to future TV Firefly.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                        Yup anything can happen. Although shows don't normally get unaxed but I think Serenity did a lot of good for the fame of the show...

And trentk I like ur sig

And ur location
                        lol yeah I like your location as well, well I’m from the east side of Melbourne

Comment

I do want it to happen but I wouldnt want it to happen now. They would HAVE to follow the story line after the movie, and 2 main characters are dead. Wash man....Wash is dead!!!

Comment

Yeah, it sucks that they killed off Wash. But when Joss has written vampires and crazy psychic girls who somehow have memories of dead people and insane uber-cannibals, I would guess that he could come up with something though.

Not like he would... but he could.

Curse you, Joss, you pilot-murdering hun dan!

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

The most interesting thing to me in the article is the proposed broadcast scheme. First-run on the net, second-run on cable, very interesting.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X