X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stagate SG-1 Behind the Scenes only in Canada

I don't know if this has been posted before, so if it has i'm sorry

I was just reading one the new headlines and found that the Canadian network aried a Behind the sences special back in November. I'm kind of disapointed that they didn't air it in the U.S. on Scifi.

If they did air it when was it, because i missed it. If they didn't air it that is why they need to put stuff like that on the DVD's so we can have it to watch.

If anybody knows anything about this please let me know.

Well, the UK DvDs usually get such behind the scenes specials on the DVDs. The US editions sometimes don't (hahahahahahahaha and ha).

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
      Well, the UK DvDs usually get such behind the scenes specials on the DVDs. The US editions sometimes don't (hahahahahahahaha and ha).
      Hey! shut it, that's the main reason why I hate the British DVD, the get the cool stuff on the DVDs, and here in the States, we get crap (okay more than crap, aka somewhat better).
      sigpic

Comment

The behind the scenes special was a SPACE special- people from the channel just heading out to interview the actors and some of the creative staff getting the jist of what season nine would be about (from what I could see in the fast rolling credits)- as it was a SPACE channel special, rights to putting it on DVD would probably have to got through the station etc. etc. and it really only a re-cap, and introduction to new Stargate viewers and introducing the characters, nothing of huge value- SPACE two weeks ago aired similar segments for BSG season 2 and the season one premiere of SG Atlantis.

It was worth watching but isn't something to panic about if you missed it.

Comment

Still, it would be nice to have the option to watch, should I want to. Ah well.

Comment

Working...
          X