Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile on Veronica Mars ...

This is from Episode 2x11

Unfortunately I'm unable to grab a screenshot with any of the software that I have got.

But about 1 minute near the end of the episode Veronica inserts a small piece of paper into the side of her mirror.

It says ...

True Love Stories
    Never Have Endings
    4 8 15 16 23, 42

Interesting....thanks for the heads up on that

Comment

lol I saw this in a magazine a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
        lol I saw this in a magazine a long time ago
        Which makes you luckier than me!
        So, was there a reason why, in the article? A production connection or something? Or is it just mind games?

Comment

It was just a tipping of the hat sorta thing, I think. According to the article (I think it was in TV Guide), it had no real significance, just a bit of an in joke.

A new issue of the Catwoman comic is gonna feature the numbers, too. On the cover.

Comment

Damn I am only upto ep 206
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Thanks for that! I was stifling thoughts of Veronica Mars showing up on the island in the next season to get to the bottom of what its all about, and why these people don't tell each other important information about whats going on!
              Guess it was inevitable..and will crop up in other shows in the future ...

Comment

Working...
              X