This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sateda, your thoughts

Hey this is basically a thread I'm starting for the fans who have seen the spoilers for the episode Sateda and what they think of it. Please assume there will be spoilers and note this is a thread for the episode not to talk about ships so any shippers are welcome.

Honestly after reading this
    Spoiler:
    obert C. Cooper's 'Sateda' is my favorite Cooper script in ages. It offers a less than happy reunion, some very funny lines and character moments, and some good old-fashioned team bonding as Ronon's past comes back to haunt him -- and, by association, the rest of the team

I can't wait to watch the episode, I always loved Ronon after they added him to the show and getting more insight into his character really makes me happy.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

hmmm... seems we will be finding out about a little of ronon's backstory

Comment

I can't wait for this episode, it sounds so cool and exciting. (WHY oh WHY do I have to wait to see it!)

Ronon Dex Devil
      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
        He was pitching to Brad Wright a story about going to Ronans world where we would see some off his past and influence Sheppard to remember some of his past. One can hope.
        That would be nice. I'd be a little peeved if we learned more about Ronon's past before we heard Shep backstory. I mean, I love Ronon a lot and he completely surpassed all of my expectations, but Shep is the lead. There's only so much "Man of Mystery" I can take before I start wondering what's wrong with the guy and start thinking he suffers from amnesia.

Still, I'm a backstory h0. I love finding out what makes our characters the "Made for TV" tortured heros they are.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
          That would be nice. I'd be a little peeved if we learned more about Ronon's past before we heard Shep backstory. I mean, I love Ronon a lot and he completely surpassed all of my expectations, but Shep is the lead. There's only so much "Man of Mystery" I can take before I start wondering what's wrong with the guy and start thinking he suffers from amnesia.

Still, I'm a backstory h0. I love finding out what makes our characters the "Made for TV" tortured heros they are.
          Amnesia! What if that's it? No memory before X age, that could be interesting. And I agree, our lead character needs backstory. I wonder if the reunion is a family member?
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I hope the Satedans also get some more treatment as many survived so they could be a good ally or a nasty enemy to fight. Good be a better villain then the Genii even.......

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Satedan society should be interesting. They were advanced enough to fight the Wraith, in fact their weapons and armor look more advanced than ours although they have no ships or MALPs. Hopefully Ronon has a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
                Satedan society should be interesting. They were advanced enough to fight the Wraith, in fact their weapons and armor look more advanced than ours although they have no ships or MALPs. Hopefully Ronon has a girlfriend.
                I'm looking forward to learning more about Sateda and their civilization. As for their level of technology.....just because their weapons technology seems more advanced, doesn't mean all of their tech is advanced. As for fighting the Wraith...they weren't very successful, were they?

As for Ronon having a girlfriend.....I would hazard a guess he had more than one.

I would hope that at least one member of his family survived the Wraith massacre. A renunion could be a bittersweet moment......
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  I'm looking forward to learning more about Sateda and their civilization. As for their level of technology.....just because their weapons technology seems more advanced, doesn't mean all of their tech is advanced. As for fighting the Wraith...they weren't very successful, were they?

As for Ronon having a girlfriend.....I would hazard a guess he had more than one.

I would hope that at least one member of his family survived the Wraith massacre. A renunion could be a bittersweet moment......
                  I agree, I think Ronon has had alot of girlfirends. And for some reason I always thought that Ronon has a mother and sister that survived the war. It's just something I've always thought about I think it would be interesting to see him with family.

As for technology, I think we know what John cares about. Where he can get more of those guns Ronon has, I always thought Ronon's gun was cool

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

That would be cool if they could get more weapons like that!
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                    X