This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - Rachel Luttrell interview on The Scifi World

Hello, I'm pleased to announce a brand new interview with Rachel Luttrell. In this interview she speaks about her ability to sing, dance and do martial arts. She also wants to write a script for the show and for other projects. More infos on the interview available at this page:
    http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...uttrell_01.htm

Excerpt:

Gilles Nuytens: Did you work with Joel Goldsmith for that scene? Or how did that happen?
    Rachel Luttrell: I did, yes I did. They flew me to Los Angeles twice. I had a few conversations with him over the phone about the feel of the piece, what I had envisioned, what he had envisioned, and we came to a common ground. I had a lot of fun working with him. It was really exciting, because we built the song from the ground up, put various instrumentation to it, and discussed how we wanted the song to feel. It was really, really good. The funny thing is, I flew to Los Angeles and recorded the song with him, then immediately flew back to continue shooting in Vancouver. Then one of my producers, John Smith, came up to me on the set, and said, Rachel, we’re going to have to fly you back to Los Angeles to re-record the song because it sounds too good. So they then sent me back to Los Angeles to rerecord it and to not to make it sound quite as polished. That’s what we ended up with. It was a very interesting experience working in a sound booth, and working beside the composer, the musicians and what have you. There is a lot that goes into recording a song, but I really did enjoy working with him.
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview

great Inteview!

Comment

What a great interview! Its so interesing to read about Rachel and about her music and dance and career. She seems lovely. Totally charming and sweet and she deffiately interviews very well!

Luce xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
        What a great interview! Its so interesing to read about Rachel and about her music and dance and career. She seems lovely. Totally charming and sweet and she deffiately interviews very well!

Luce xxx
        I confirm that, she is really sweet, nice and friendly.
        Gilles
        http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
        Ben Browder interview
        Beau Bridges interview

Comment

A bit surprised to see an interview with Rachel.
          Wonder what she'd say, if ever dropping by here. (warm welcome!)
          What's also fun, is her description of "that kiss". Would honestly be a bit speechless, especially at that moment.

Curious though, what she has planned. And sounds like it is definitely gonna be worth waiting for.

Comment

Working...
          X