This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A story in three lines or less

IN Three LINES OR LESS write a story that you would like to see in SG1 or Atlantis

Heres Mine-

Atlantis Team gates to a planet where the ancients where experimenting with AI. Since the ancients have left the AI has become smarter. The AI seems friendly but there may be another force (possibly a rouge group of assended ancients) at work to control the AI for another purpose
    You can not even begin to comprehend the extent of what was unfolding in O'Neill's mind
    our scientists long ago extracted parts of the ancient library of knowledge and learned much from it
    but we have been studying it for as long as I can remember and we have barely scrathed the surfice

Stories, episode ideas, fanfic, etc belong in fanfic. The writers can get in serious amounts of trouble for reading stuff like this so as a courtesy to them (and to keep the various other sections pared down) this stuff should always be relegated to Fan Fic.

Comment

You idea sounds like that little thing called the Humanoid Replicators.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

then move it - Dont say something and not take action
        You can not even begin to comprehend the extent of what was unfolding in O'Neill's mind
        our scientists long ago extracted parts of the ancient library of knowledge and learned much from it
        but we have been studying it for as long as I can remember and we have barely scrathed the surfice

Comment

Far more advanced then that

Comment

ShadowMaat isn't a mod, so don't get pissy at him/her. If you're gunna have a stupid rotten attitude, don't post here

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I'm not a mod, so I can't move it, myself, but the post has been reported to the Higher Powers. I'm making a point of saying where it belongs, however, so that next time YOU will know and so that anyone else who bops along and reads this will also know.

Angel- I'm a her.

Story in three lines or less: Carter realizes her love for McKay and invents a device so she can join him in Atlantis. Luke finds out and tags along. McKay suffers from a mysterious case of food poisoning, but unfortunately survives.

Comment

Sam is blamed for the assassination atempt!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I revel in my dwindling reputation level as it only proves what I've been saying about some of the more obsessive-minded around here and illustrates EXACTLY the spiteful misuse of the entire Reputation system.
                  ShadowMaat, how does one check their reputation level? I've been trying to figure it out, but with no success.

OT: Shadow, though I don't always agree with what you say, you are always honest and direct. I really do appreciate that, and if that give you a "bad reputation" then you should wear it as a badge of pride.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                    ShadowMaat, how does one check their reputation level? I've been trying to figure it out, but with no success.

OT: Shadow, though I don't always agree with what you say, you are always honest and direct. I really do appreciate that, and if that give you a "bad reputation" then you should wear it as a badge of pride.
                    you click on "My Controls" just below the gateworld-forum link.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      you click on "My Controls" just below the gateworld-forum link.
                      Thanks Anubis, but where does it say if the comments are positive or negative? I have a lot of blank comments.

Comment

We all got that. If you check the Play Zone-section of this forum there's a thread called "How To: Get a good reputation", where we are saying we want to force people to give comments.

Comment

Oh, so there's really no way to tell if they are positive or negative? Dang, thanks again!
                          Last edited by Major Tyler; 20 July 2004, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Green = Positive, Red = Negative. Grey = when they gave you rep. they were too young. All rep you give is grey in the beginning, until you've given a certain rep. points. I believe Madeline explained it in that thread.

Comment

The sgc and a other world try to gate to some other world at same time and some real bad happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X