Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost's Mr. Eko Reveals A Secret

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34325

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, the London-born actor who plays the mysterious Mr. Eko on ABC's hit series Lost, revealed to SCI FI Wire the directions he received in his pivotal scene—when he comes face-to-face with the island's monster—that may hint at the monster's true nature. More ...
    sigpic

Hahaha that was funny thanks
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

That was a good read. It firmly cements why I could never ben actor (besides the obvious lack of talent). I couldn't follow directions like that and express all that. Don't know how they do it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

natural talent

Comment

...that was great....

And here it comes! It's coming! It's coming! ... It's going to take your soul out! He's looking at your mother! He's looking at your grandmother! ... He's going right into your deep, dark past! He's showing it all right in front of your eyes!' I'm, 'What?'

wow - what magnificently creative direction

Originally posted by MarshAngel
          That was a good read. It firmly cements why I could never ben actor (besides the obvious lack of talent). I couldn't follow directions like that and express all that. Don't know how they do it.
          Sure you could, anyone could!

Take notes from the Joey Tribianni school of acting: try and divide 232 by 13
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            natural talent
            more like: talent, work, imagination, technique, fearlessness, long hours, chaos, vulnerability, scrutinizing, stubborness, work, work...and more work!
            Last edited by Tiret; 01 February 2006, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Lol, I'd be looking pretty confused if someone was shouting out all that at me, lol. I can see how it'd work from the directors or writers POV though.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                Take notes from the Joey Tribianni school of acting: try and divide 232 by 13
                Yeah. That does make one appear to be having some very profound thoughts ... unless you can actually do math, which fortunately for my budding acting skills I can't.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

for me, this just confirms everything I already knew about Adewale as an actor. Did you ever see any of his character Anabese on HBO's Oz?? fantastic, graphic, and more. I am glad they have given him more screen time, and a good story line to work with.

Comment

Working...
                  X