This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9?! SEASON 10?!?!?!

Hi everyone. I'm from Australia and i never even knew a season 9 and 10 existed...we only ever got Stargate airing up to the end of season 8 (which had the corniest last episode i've ever seen might i add)

But anyway, i was just wandering if anyone knows if season 9 and 10 will ever air in Australia? I've seen all the episodes and im thirsty for more....

Peace, Kirk.

Maybe you should email the channel, we don't know when the episodes air in Australia... There are other ways to get it though but it's not allowed to talk about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkn
      Hi everyone. I'm from Australia and i never even knew a season 9 and 10 existed...we only ever got Stargate airing up to the end of season 8 (which had the corniest last episode i've ever seen might i add)

But anyway, i was just wandering if anyone knows if season 9 and 10 will ever air in Australia? I've seen all the episodes and im thirsty for more....

Peace, Kirk.
      Really, I liked Mobeous (sp?) Parts 1 and 2....

As for when season 9 will start - my bet would be April, maybe May when the Comonwealth Games are over... At the moment SG-1 9 and SGA 10 are not on any offical slate to be aired; but 7 do own the rights and if we are going to go by history, will put them on around sports. Sports pay the bills.
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Peace, Kirk.
        I know the feeling, back in 2003 when I was sure that SG-1 had only 4 seasons, and through secret ways I've managed to watch episodes from season 7 and later found out Season 8 was about to emerge. As for season 10 it's a sure thing. When Season 9 will air in Australia is up to the Australian tv networks (maybe 2006 if there is an year difference in airing). Season 10--->much later. But there are solutions and solutions to your problems.

BTW Moebius though good was kind of anticlimactic especially after Reckoning and Threads.
        School is overrated.

Comment

Hey Gurkn.

Season 9 SG-1 and Season 2 Atlantis aren't slated to air yet unfortunately....and when they do they'll probably be put to Thursday 10.30pm like S1 Atlantis

The next new episode in Season 9 is 'Stronghold' which premieries on 27/1 I believe. S9 will continue through to March, Season 10 will start on Scifi in July or August. So hopefully we get S9 on TV before S10 goes to air in the states!

Check your messages, I sent you some more info.

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
            Hey Gurkn.

Season 9 SG-1 and Season 2 Atlantis aren't slated to air yet unfortunately....and when they do they'll probably be put to Thursday 10.30pm like S1 Atlantis

The next new episode in Season 9 is 'Stronghold' which premieries on 27/1 I believe. S9 will continue through to March, Season 10 will start on Scifi in July or August. So hopefully we get S9 on TV before S10 goes to air in the states!

Check your messages, I sent you some more info.

Cool thanks guys! And to engineer, yeah thats my point...it wasnt THAT bad...but...after the 84 minute episode of threads...i was kinda looking for an ending a bit better than some guy called joe who sees what the sg1 does...then stuff about going back in time to get a ZPM...i dno...just didnt do it for me.

Thanks, kirk!

Comment

Cool thanks guys! And to engineer, yeah thats my point...it wasnt THAT bad...but...after the 84 minute episode of threads...i was kinda looking for an ending a bit better than some guy called joe who sees what the sg1 does...then stuff about going back in time to get a ZPM...i dno...just didnt do it for me.

Thanks, kirk!
              Oh come on Threads was excellent its what SG-1 needs these lovely 84 inute or so episodes.
              Citizen Joe is the best SG-1 clip show ever
              and Mobius pts 1 nad 2 were good but I have to admit not the best end of season episodes. If I was the producer I would have done Mobuis and have Reckoning and Threads afterwards thus ending at the end of threads. still thats just my opinion.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

No, i agree that the 84 minute episode of threads was excellent...but thats why i didnt like the last 3 episodes...beacuse threads built up the climax....and then as someone said before, the last 3 episodes were a bit of an anticlimax

Comment

Channel 7 must of shown them out of order. The order is actually -

8x15 - Citizen Joe
                  8x16 - Reckoning pt 1
                  8x17 - Reckoning pt 2
                  8x18 - Threads
                  8x19 - Mobieus pt 1
                  8x20 - Mobieus pt 2

I believe. I reckon people would of had a better impression of Mobeius if those episodes if it went Mobeius -> Reckoning -> Threads.

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser

I believe. I reckon people would of had a better impression of Mobeius if those episodes if it went Mobeius -> Reckoning -> Threads.
                    Personally, I agree - that would have been a far better order... but it would have been very brave of TPTB to have Threads as a season, possibly series ender, as it as a talky, 'intelluctual' episode - not action packed - and when have you seen a season finale that wasn't full of action in Stargate history?
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

"Threads" was an excellent episode. But personally, I enjoyed "Moebius, Parts 1 and 2". I liked the way it showed an "alternate" SG-1 going on their first mission together. Also, it was pretty funny. By the way, here's to hoping you get to see season 9 and 10.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

...and 11 and 12 and 13, at least.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Thanks the fifth man, and hear hear engineer!!! !

Comment

Btw...thats weird...because i have the dvd collection of stargate season 8..like...the actual proper set sold at stores...and the order is

Ep 15: reckoning part 1
                            Ep 16: reckoning part 2
                            Ep 17: Threads*

Disc 2

Episode 18: citizen joe
                            Episode 19 moebius part 1
                            Episode 20: Moebius Part 2

Comment

Btw...thats weird...because i have the dvd collection of stargate season 8..like...the actual proper set sold at stores...and the order is

Ep 15: reckoning part 1
                              Ep 16: reckoning part 2
                              Ep 17: Threads*

Disc 2

Episode 18: citizen joe
                              Episode 19 moebius part 1
                              Episode 20: Moebius Part 2
                              Yes, they did that... for whatever reason.

Although there was a hint in "Citizen Joe" that that episode should air before "Threads" (transcript):

Spoiler:
                              JACK'S HOUSE. Jack comes in with a couple of bags of shopping in one hand and his cellphone in the other. He's talking to Sam on the phone.

CARTER (over phone): How about Monday morning?

O'NEILL: No, I have a thing with someone from C.I.A., a Johnson someone or other. It's about that whole Kinsey thing.

Obviously a hint about Carry Johnson,
                              Spoiler:
                              O'Neill's love interest in "Threads", who he didn't know at that point.
                              No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                              (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Working...
                              X